Prologue/how it all began

No ones P.O.V.

As Konoha 12 (minus Naruto) are hanging out, Sakura brought up something that has been on the Genin's mind for a little while now.

"Hey, guys?" She started as she starts to feel a little nervous.

"Hn/yeah/what's up?" Was the responses that she got.

"Do any of you guys ever wonder why Naruto is never with us unless it's only a mission?" She asked as they stop and look at each other.

"Your right" they all said quietly.

"I'm worried about him" she added making them all nod.

"Let's go to his house and drag him with us!" Kiba said making them look at him.

"No, it might- I mean, he might not want to come" Shino cuts himself of.

"What were you going to say Shino?" Choji asked making Shino look away before sighing.

"I was going to say it might not be best because he's been through a lot" he mumbles confusing everyone.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke spoke up.

"Haven't you heard all the mean things the villagers say about him? See the glares that they send? How he always seems to hold back? Or that he never really baths with us?" Shino asked them making everyone think back to the times that they went on missions, to the bathhouse and when they get back from missions.

"Your right" Ino said frowning.

"Or the times that he barely eats and puts it as he ate it already?" Shino asked.

"How could we not have seen this?" Lee said frowning.

"I've just realised something" Neji said making everyone look at him.

"What?" They asked.

"Have you ever realised that when we go out to eat he only ever suggests Ichiraku's ramen?" He asked.

"Right" Shikamaru spoke up.

"This is so troublesome, let's go ask him" he said yawning making them nod and they start to walk to Naruto's house.

"Ha, did you see his face? It was priceless" a male villager said laughing but the 11 don't pay any mind to it.

"I know right? That demon deserves that beaten!" Another said laughing as the whole group laughs with him, the 11 stops confused.

"Demon?" They mumbled between each other. Shikamaru walks to the group of men and coughs getting their attention.

"What is it boy?" They asked.

"Who's this demon your talking about?" He asked.

"Oh, it's that blonde kid who's on the same team as Uchiha-sama" they said scowling while Shikamaru and the others are shocked.

"Naruto isn't a demon! He's our friend!" Ino shouted making the guys scoff.

"Tch, he's even got the new generation believing his little lies" they said before walking away ignoring the kids.

"W-we s-should g-go t-to n-na-Naruto's h-house" Hinata stuttered out.

"Yeah" everyone said before rushing to Naruto's house.

After a few minutes they arrive at Naruto's house only to see the door barely on it's hinges which worried the kids even more. They enter Naruto's house to see it trashed with words painted on the walls such as 'DEMON', 'MONSTER', 'GO DIE', 'KILL YOURSELF', and 2 that they wished that they never saw in their friends house, 'SLUT', 'WHORE'.