Crushes and truth or dare.

It's been a month since Konoha 12 have found out what Naruto has been through and it just brought them closer. Each time he needed food the girls would buy it, when he needs new clothes the boys would buy them. He's changed his style from the orange jumpsuit to a white shirt with black jeans, an orange jumper that has the Uzumaki symbol on the back and his usual ninja sandals. They hang out more often and have sleepovers mostly at Sasuke's place since the Uchiha compound has more than enough room for them all. However the villagers grow angrier when they realise that Naruto always has someone with him wherever he goes.

With the 12, in the Uchiha compound.

"Ah! No!" Naruto shouted running from the girls.

"It's only truth or dare!" The girls shouted chasing him.

"No! I don't want to play!" He shouted as he gets cornered.

"Oh come on Naruto, just a few games and that's it" Tenten suggested.

"Just nothing to personal then" he said sighing making the girls smirk in triumph.

"Deal" they said before dragging him back to the living room where the other boys are waiting and wishing to not play the game either. They all sit in the living room in a circle as it goes quiet and awkward.

"Ok! Sasuke! T or d?" Sakura asked breaking the silence as he sighs.

"Dare" he said.

"Hm, I dare you to..." Sakura trailed of.

"To get 1 of sensei's icha icha paradise!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Yes!" Sakura agreed as everyone nods smirking making Sasuke groan.

"Fine" he said before leaving.

"Now that he's gone, let's talk about crushes" Ino squealed out.

"Oh god" the boys groaned.

"We'll go first" she said motioning towards herself and the other 3 girls.

"Ino" Tenten said making Ino grin.

"Tenten" Ino said before they kiss.

"Sakura" Hinata said shyly making Sakura smile at her.

"Hinata" Sakura said before pecking Hinata's cheek making her blush.

"Shikamaru" Kiba said blushing lightly.

"Kiba" Shikamaru said before they hug.

"Gaara" Lee said getting squeals from the girls and smirks from the boys.

"I don't have a crush yet" Neji said sighing.

"Neither" Shino said.

"A girl called Kurai" Choji said confusing his friends.

"Who?" They asked.

"Oh, I met her on a mission" he said eating.

"I thought we promised nothing personal!" Naruto exclaimed before gulping as they turn to him.

"Who do you like Naruto?" They all asked ignoring what he just said.

"I um" he said nervously before whispering something quietly that even Akamaru couldn't hear.

"Who?" They asked moving closer to him.

"Sasuke" he whispered a little louder getting squeals from the girls and smirks from the boys.

"Got it!" Sasuke said entering the room with an icha icha book making everyone turn to him.

"Let's see why sensei always reads it" Sakura suggests getting nods and so they all crowd around Sasuke and they read a couple of pages before paling and Sasuke threw the book to the ground.