I Do Believe Your Galaxy

If you've read this chapter before, I made some modifications. I didn't like how I originally wrote it, you see. So, I changed a few paragraphs.

Author's pov

"Jungkook just come to the party, it'll be fun." Hobi told Jungkook over the phone.

"I- I don't know Hobi. I mean what if she's there?" Jungkook try to reason with Hobi as to why he shouldn't go to the big party.

"She won't be Jungkook. I know she's your ex but she cheated on you, she has to accept that you don't want a cheater like her." Hobi tells him.

Jungkook sighs. "She's a drinker Hobi, so she'll probably be there."

"For gods sake Jungkook. Go with me! If she's there you can leave as soon as you see her! And I'll owe you 100 bucks if she's there." Hobi huffs out in frustration.

Jungkook is silent. That money will help him, he needs it. Jungkook knows his ex will be there, he can feel it but he needs that money. "Fine Hobi, I'll go to this stupid party."

"Okay then, thank you. I gotta go so I can get ready, I'll swing by and pick you up from your place." Hobi says happily.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "I'll be here." They hang up.

Jungkook slowly gets up from his bed and walks to the closet. He gets out a hoodie, jeans and a t-shirt. It's all black, Jungkook's favorite color.

(This is his outfit)

Jungkook gets out of his room and sits in the couch, waiting for Hobi.

"Hey Kook, whatcha doing?" Namjoon asks. He jumps over the couch and grabs his keys.

Jungkook laughs. "Hobi wants to go to some party."

"Ooooo a party? Should I come along?" Namjoon teases.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "I don't think so, you seem like you're going to head out yourself."

Namjoon chuckles. "I am. I heard about this club hiring rappers. I'm going to check it out, see if I get lucky."

"Sounds great. It'll give you a great boost to your music career." Jungkook encourages him.

Namjoon smiles his dimple smile. "I know right. Hopefully some company will see and hire me so I don't spend a lot of time in a club." Namjoon walks to the door.