One Shot

Author's pov

Love is an impossible thing that is hard to accomplish. But once we accomplish it, it's impossible to recover from it.

"Minnie." Jungkook whispered softly into Jimin's ear, stirring the younger from his peaceful slumber.

"Kookie." Jimin mumbles but quick rolls away from him.

"Minnie. We have the house to ourselves." Jungkook happily hums. He slowly rubbing Jimin's back.

"Kookie stop. I'm cold." Jimin whines.

"I know just how to warm you up my precious Minnie." Jungkook smirks.

Jimin's eyes shot open in surprise as he tenses. "I-." Jimin smirks. "How will you warm me up Jungkookie?"

"You know how." Jungkook turns Jimin around as a grin grows on their face.

"Hmm no I don't Kookie. I think you have to show me." Jimin hides his face.

Jungkook climbs on top of Jimin. "I'll show you." He slowly gets between Jimin's legs.

"So show me." Jimin breathes out.

Jungkook peels Jimin's clothes off, one by one, before focusing on his own. Jimin reaches desperately for Jungkook's boxers. With shaking hands, he manages to expose Jungkook's thick cock.

"Hmmm." Jungkook groans as Jimin wraps his hands around his base, slowly pumping Jungkook's length.

"Ah fuck Jimin. You're crazy." Jungkook moans. Jimin flips them around so he's on top.

"I may be crazy but I'm sweet." Jimin whispers into Jungkook's ear.

"Yeah you're sure as fuck sweet." He grabs Jimin by the head, pulling him down for a long sloppy kiss.

Jimin reaches for the tube of lube in the drawer. He opens it and squeezes some into his hand, slowly rubbing it in to warm up. Jimin climbs off of Jungkook with a huge smirk planted on his face. "Kookie, you can't touch me until I say so."

Jungkook's eyes widen. "What. But that's impossible when it comes to you."

"Kookie, you can control yourself. I know you can." Jimin snickers.

Jimin sits in front of Jungkook, he spreads his legs apart, exposing his beautiful tight hole. Jungkook groans at the scene, he's in for a long night with Jimin like this.

"Oh fucking tease yourself baby, please." Jungkook begs.

Jimin slides his slick hand down to his hole, he rubs his rim, sending himself into a spiral of moans. He traces a few circles on his rim before he slowly dips a finger inside. Jungkook let's out a shaky breath, he can hardly control himself. Watching Jimin like this turns his on to the max, he's about to burst at the scene.

"Ah ah Kookie." Jimin sweet moans fill the room as he starts twirling his finger around in his hole. He spreads his legs further apart, reaching deeper inside of him. Jimin quickly adds another finger, he starts scissoring them. "Ah." He cries out.

Jungkook starts pumping his length as he watches Jimin. "Oh god Jimin. How are you so damn perfect." Jungkook groans when Jimin quickly adds a third finger. "If you keep fingering yourself like that, I'll explode."

Jimin smirks. He thrusts his fingers faster into his ass, causing his legs to shake. "Jungkook!" Jimin screams as he goes faster. "Kookie, I need you now." Jimin whines.

"Cum for me baby. I wanna see you cum." Jungkook puts his hands on Jimin's knees to open him wider.

"I'm so fucking close Kookie." Jimin slowly whispers. Jungkook gently grabs Jimin's perfect length, pumping him with a inhumane pace. "Ah fuck, I'm cumming." Jimin screams. His cum shoots out of his dick, landing in Jungkook's hands.