Interrogation

Ahsoka POV

When I woke up me back hurt so bad but that was the least of my problems I was handcuffed with force binders and tied to a chair. Not only that there was the whole Jedi Council I couldn't help but role my eyes.

"You will answer our questions the easy way or the hard way." Said mace.

"Says who?" I ask sarcastically.

"Says us"the man with a red beard said.

"Now who are you" said a Kel Dor.

I almost fall off the chair when I see who it is... it's the key dor that took my sister she had to grow up to be a Jedi I feel so bad for her. Then I feel that there trying to get into my head I quickly put my mental shields up.. and just in time.

"Are you scared of him?" Asked the one with a red beard.

"Umm n-no why would I be scared of a stupid Jedi." I respond quickly.

"Hmm start of with a easier question we will". Yoda said. "Who Hurt you?"

"No one" I responded blankly.

I guess we're doing this the hard way. Said mace he lifted his hand up and put it in front of me "you will answer our questions" He said.

"That made me laugh "you think you can use a mind trick on me"?

"Maybe not one Jedi but all of the council" 

Just then the all put their hands up trying to get into my head I kept my shields up as long as I could but soon I to hard and they broke.

"Hurt you who did"

"You all the Jedi your supposed to be keepers of peace your supposed to stop those low life's but no, pirates killed my parents yo-you took my sister from me. And you Mace Windu you took the only person I ever saw a s a father figure.

By now I could feel tears going down my cheeks.

"Hmm Your sister who is?"

"A-ashlyn Tano" I said between sobs.

They all looked at each other. " We will continue this tomorrow". Mace said in a strict voice.