𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌 (angst)

angst yay

-

-

dream pov: (i havent wrote in dreams pov so, dont mind the mess-ups! also un-needed commas lol)

the house was silent, well not really. from somewhere in the house you could hear someone crying, though it mustve been technoblade. hes been self-isolating himself from us, i dont understand very much but im gonna guess its because of his parents currently going through a divorce. i stopped looking at twitter and went to technos room, knocking. "hey techno?" i said, clearly listening to the other male on the other side, crying. "uh-m,, yeah?" technos voice cracked, along with the cries was painful to hear. coming from the man who basically had an ego as large as a elephant, "im gonna come in." i stated, slowly, and i mean slowly, pushing the door open to find a messed up technoblade. wearing a long t-shirt that went to his knees, it was cute per say. silence, staring at techno and him staring back, noticing that i was examining the cuts on his arm. "wh.. techno what happened?" i was at a loss for words, i was shocked, i was worried. grabbing technos arm, quickly grabbing a bandage out of my pocket. (since dream has some if he ever gets into a fight yknow) techno sighed, rubbing some leftover tears out of his eye with his other arm. "p-p-p...ar-e-n" techno paused, sniffling. i comforted him, letting him rest his head on my shoulder.

(btw theyre on technos bed!)

techno breathed, before trying again. "p-p-are-n..ts." he managed to get out, his words sprinkled with fear. showing him the paper for his parents divorce sheet thing. "its okay, you have me, baby." i replied, bringing techno closer to me, i played with his lemonade pink hair with my other hand. techno nodded, shakily. after i was done bandaging up technos arm, i picked him up, bridal style of course. i called the maid, telling her to clean up technos room. aside from that, bringing techno to my room to lay down. i laid him down on the bed, wanting to do something but then i remembered what state he was in, i thought, 'maybe next time.'

i smiled at techno. "anything you wanna do, princess?" i said, cuddling up next to techno in my bed since he was pretty much sleeping. "mm'no.." techno replied sleepily, i smiled, seeing that techno was already off to wonderland, i joined him. (by wonderland i mean dreams or stuff like that.) the maid, opened the door to dreams room to take a few pictures of them, closing the door after. "cute." she said, fangirling.

[^> E N D <^]

honestly it couldve been better, but it was rushed and i had no idea what i was doing with it. give me some feedback! maybe even suggestions, i write mostly dreamnoblade but i do others but they'll most likely be oneshots. (short stories)

— apparently i can only write angst. okay —