-:: lover but kinda a stranger ::-

this is kinda based off of my friends discord status since its kinda pog

so techno is referred to as "death boy" at his school since people or living things around him seem to die, then dream comes along and comforts the "death boy" and well.. you'll have to see :)

"watching roses wilter"

dream pov.

a pink boy, walking in the halls of his school. stares and glares coming at him left and right, even teachers were staring. soft footsteps and music could be heard coming from the pinkette. holding a dead flower in his hands, one in his hair. it was a sight to see.

- classroom scene -

techno pov.

a heavy sigh escaped from my mouth once i got into the classroom, softly swinging my backpack onto the back of my chair and started to read.

twiddling with my hair, after a while i notice the desks that were near me now moved out of my "death range". whatever they call it, at-least i have this non-living book. looking around the library i see a smiley faced masked, blonde and lime green hooded boy staring at me. his gaze was scary as fuck, i really wanted to run. though keeping my stance, i shot a glare back to him which caught him off guard. thank god.

- after school since i dont wanna write this bs. -

dream pov

i see the same boy that i saw at the library sitting in a field full of roses, but.. a circle of roses around him are dying. is this a power i never knew about? did i go to where harry potter goes to? is this harry potter? the pink, beautiful, cute but deadly looking male stares at me, clearly knowing im distressed.

i passed out.

seeing the pinkette trying not to fall asleep, gently my eyes flutter open noticing that my head is laying on his lap. "ah.." he yawns, eyes widening. "wait you're not dead?" he exclaimed. "what no?" i said unfazed, wait this is the death boy. "IM NOT DEAD?" i screamed, shooting my head up in excitement. accidentally banging my forehead against his chin.

ugh.. that hurt." the death boy grumbled, laying down in the wiltered flowers. i get on my knees and sit on the back on my feet, clapping my hands together. "im so sorry, wait whats your name?" i pop up a question. "technoblade, techno for short... also stop sitting like that its making me.. uncomfortable." he hesitated. i smiled brightly, which made him smile but then immediately covering his face with his hands.

"erm.. this might be weird but can i crash at your place?" techno whispered, thought it was audible to me since there was dead silence between us. "oh, sure! why though?" i say, he hesitated for a moment. "nothing, i just wanted a break from my parents.." techno sighs heavily. "alright." i respond, cupping technos face. "though for only one night." i say, glaring at the pinkette. "i figured." he shrugged.

- dreams house 😳😳 -

techno winced, heading straight to my couch. "you can take the guest bed, its very comfy." i say, tempted to carry techno. then noticing.. hes fucking asleep. sighing, i pick up techno in bridal style since thats easier. techno snuggles his face into the crook of my neck, heat starts to form everywhere. once i reached the guest bedroom, which was my bedroom to my demise. "p-please stay with me." i heard techno mumble as i was about to lay him onto my bed, a short giggle bursted out. "okay." i say, snuggling up to him in my bed.

THIS WAS REally CRAPPY LMAO OKAY BYE

also we have an insta now 😳
@those2simps

- kota :)