Hide n Seek

We decided who was going to be it by doing bubblegum. I did it and in the end it came down to be me and Harry. I won and he threw a fit. He started to cry and scream that it wasn't fair so I had to stop the game and put him in time out. He cryed even more and once he calmed down he counted as we all hid. I decided to hide in the downstairs closet under a pile of clothes. I heard Harry say ready or not hear I come. It was quiet for a little while then I heard him coming down the stairs. I got really quiet then the door to the closet openned.  I had a little peep hole and I saw him walk in but I guess he didn't see me and he walked out.

About 5 minutes later I heard him say "Found you Niall". Then they came back into the closet and Niall looked for a second then sat down on the pile of clothes I was in. "Ouch god dammit" I yelled. "Oooooo daddy said a bad word". they said simultaniously. "I'm Sorry" I said. They all laughed at me and then we continued our game. Now we had to find Zayn and Louis. The house is huge so we split up, I got upstairs, Harry got the main level, and Niall got the downstairs. I went up and looked in my bedroom first. I always walk in quietly like the ninja that I am. I heard rustling and a chuckle. I think that I found both Louis and Zayn so I just start looking around in my room. I walk into my bathroom, then I hear more rustling and then it is quiet. I walk out and keep looking then I hear a loud crash and a scream. "What was that". I said. "DADDY" Niall screamed. "Shit" I muttered. I run downstairs and see Harry laying on the floor crying with a slice down the side of his face. He was crying in pain and Niall was freaking out. I quickly jumped into action and got the medical kit from the cabnet. I began to stop the blood and see how deep the cut is. "Niall" I say calmly, "What happend?" I don't know all that I saw when I came up stairs to see what the crash was Harry sitting on the ground with blood gushing down his face. I stopped the bleeding only to reveal a good sized gash on his cheek. I look at the floor once Harry has gotten up and Niall was taking him to his room only to reveal a knife that could of done the damage. I get up, wash the knife off and go check on Harry. He is asleep and Niall is by his side looking worried. I tell him that he needs to find Zayn and Louis and tell them to get ready because Harry needs to go to the hospital. "Okay" he said. "LOUIS, ZAYN GET YOUR BOOTYS OUT HERE WE AREN'T PLAYING ANYMORE HARRY GOT HURT HE HAS TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" He screamed throughout the house. They came out of my room together and walked over to get their shoes on. Niall went over to get his and Harry's so I woke Harry up to get his shoes on. I drove them all to the hospital then from there we had to sign Harry in and get his forms filled out. (A/N Not going to get into detail) The nurse lady called us in to see the doctor then we waited for what seemed like hours until the doctor came in. "Hello" he said. "Hi we all said in unison. "Harry, By the looks of your cut you will need stitches". he said. "What are stitches"? he asked. "Well basically we get a needle and...." "NEEDLE"! Harry screamed. "Don't worry buddy it don't hurt that much, I had them when I was little". I said as I tried to calm him down. The doctor walked out and led us to the room where they do the stitches. A nurse walked in with the tray with the instruments they were using. Harry began to squirm but I reasured him. The needle went in and to my suprise he didn't cry or scream. He just sat there and looked at the needle weaving in and out.

We got out of the hospital and dropped the boys off except for Harry. He was in the backseat playing with his stitches and I had to yell at him for it. I asked him if he wanted ice cream and of course he said yes. We went to get ice cream at the same place where I had taken Niall. I asked Harry what he wanted. He said "Erm.. I want chocolate ice cream with twix, resese peices and sprinkles." I ordered his and got my boring self vanilla with sprinkles. We got home and I forgot that Zayn and Louis hadn't been to get ice cream. I got major lip from them but I just told them that they would get their chance if they would stop whinning. They finally stopped and sulked the rest of the day.

It was bed time and they always demand that I sing to them. I went to Nialls room first, his request was Breakeven by The Script.

'm still alive but I'm barely breathing

Just prayin' to a god that I don't believe in

Cos I got time while she got freedom

Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even

Her best days will be some of my worst

She finally met a man that's gonna put her first

While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping

Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven... even... no

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you,

And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're ok

I'm falling to pieces, yeah,

They say bad things happen for a reason

But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding

Cos she's moved on while I'm still grieving

And when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven even... no

What am I gonna to do when the best part of me was always you,

And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're ok

I'm falling to pieces, yeah,

(One still in love while the other ones leaving)

I'm falling to pieces

(Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven)

Oh you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain

You took your suitcase, I took the blame.

Now I'm try'na make sense of what little remains ooh

Cos you left me with no love and no love to my name.

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing

Just prayin' to a god that I don't believe in

Cos I got time while she got freedom

Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break

No it don't break

No it don't break even no

What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you and

What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up that you're ok

(Oh glad your okay now)

I'm falling to pieces yeah

(Oh I'm glad your okay)

I'm falling to pieces yeah

(One still in love while the other ones leaving)

I'm falling to pieces

(Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven)

Oh it don't break even no

As I finished Niall flashed me a huge grin and closed his eyes. "Love you Ni" I said. "Love you too dad" he said.

I went to Zayns room next, his request was Paradise by Coldplay. After I finished I told him I loved him and went to Harry's room.

(A/N I am going to bare you guys of the repetitiveness of this part so Harry's choice was Stronger by Kelly Clarkson, Louis choice was Let Me Love You by Ne-Yo and Zayn's choice was I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye.)

After I finished singing to the boys I went to the living room and flipped on the telly. The news was on so I picked up my music book and my guitar and started writing. I was writing and zoning out until I heard the telly say "Liam Payne was reported to be at the hospital with four younger boys". "Does he have children and if so who is the mother of the children". I quickly turned it off and went to the bathroom and washed up and went to bed.

Authors Note

I know my writing isn't the best or the longest but I really appreciate all of my readers who have read my stories.

Vote Comment or whatever