Chapter 5

Kaia stood in the nursery. The only light was coming from the hallway. She had kissed the twins who were still asleep as it was four in the morning. She had an early flight out of Heathrow at 5:30. George would be there in a few minutes to get her. She reached down and brushed Karim's curls away from his face. She knew she'd see him in a few days but it wasn't easy leaving him. She turned her head when she heard footsteps in the hallway behind her. "Hey," she said with a sad smile to her husband.

"Ready to go?" He asked.  "We'll see you in a couple of days." 

She bent down and kissed her baby and left the nursery shutting the door behind her. She nodded. "Yeah,I'm ready. My bags are by the front door waiting for George," she said as she took his hand and they headed downstairs.

"How are you feeling about all of this? And that Marian still isn't buding on the Louis issue."

"Nervous. Terrified. I haven't persomed since before Karim was born.  And I guess it's her decision.  Her choice."

"You are a natural performer, plus you will have Harry to help you," Zayn reminded her. "Marian will come around, I'm sure."

She sighed heavily. "This is the first time in over ten years we won't be together on a plane,"she said looking up at him and bit her lip.

"You can always cancel, wait until the children and I are ready and we all go together." 

"It's a little late for that. Besides you know what a stickler Harry is about rehearsals and all that crap," she said. She moved closer and wrapped her arms aroundhis waist. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you more," he kissed her deeply. "Remember you are my number one forever and always."

"Always and forever," she whispered against his lips as he deepened the kiss. She clung to him. She knew it was only a few days but she hated it when they were apart. Which wasn't often.

 "I love you Zayn," she said and reached up to touch his cheek.

"I love you more Kaia. Have a safe flight my love."

She reluctantly pulled away and picked up her purse when she heard the horn. "Dad said he's going to text you when he lands which I think he said is only like two hours after you and the babies get there."

"I will make sure there is a car to take him to our home. Remember to breathe and relax."

She nodded as they walked to the front door. "I feel like I'm forgetting a million and one things," she said as he opened thedoor.

"Go, stop stalling or you will miss your flight." 

She turned and blew him a kiss. "I love you, Malik! I'll see you in afew days!" She said as she saw George holding door open for her.

"Go have some fun," Zayn waved at her.

She waved at him. "Good morning, George."

"Kaia, good morning," he said. "Ready?"

She rolled down the windowand waved once more at her husband. "As ready as I'll ever be."

"Let's get you to the airport and off to Morocco,"George said with a smile and they headed off to Heathrow.

George was going with her for security and it always eased her mind when he traveled with her or with the family.   They got checked in and made their way to the gate. She grabbed them some coffee and waited to board the plane.

It was just over a three hour flight from London to Casablanca. And Harry said he'd have a car at the airport for her.

She closed her eyes for the short flight and tried not to worry. Once they landed, they went through customs and saw their driver who took them to the hotel. She got them checked in and George said he was going to go and get some breakfastand he would see her later.

Once in her suite she collapsed on the bed.

 I made it safe and sound. Kiss the babies forme. I'm going to go find Harry. I'll call you later. I love you!