Chapter 12

Kaiaand Zayn ate their dinner and tucked their babies into bed beforethey themselves crawled into bed and watched a movie.

Thenext morning, Kaia was up early and got ready for breakfast withMarian. She told Zayn she would see him later and left their room. Onher way she stopped at Brianna's door and knocked.

Briannaslept restfully for the first time in forever. She got up andshowered and then heard a knock on her door after she got dressed. She went and opened it and saw Kaia standing there. "Hi."

"Hey,good morning," Kaia said with a genuine smile. "How wasyour evening?"

"Fantastic,"Brianna smiled. "We had a nice time together. Had dinner,talked about everything under the sun and I got to see Faith, who wassound asleep."

Kaiacontinued to smile. She could see the love in Brianna's eyes as shespoke about Harry. It wasn't the normal deer in headlights that shehad seen in the past with some of the women that he had hooked upwith. This was different. "I'm glad. That makes me happy. Idon't know if Harry said anything but I have an idea about a coverfor you. That way you don't have to hide away in your room."

"Doyou think she will like me or will she have a problem with me datingHarry?" Brianna asked nervously.

"Honestly,she may blow a small gasket but that's Marian, it's just her nature,"she said with a small laugh. "As long as you are honest andgenuine with her, I don't think she'll have a problem. She wants himto be happy." Kaia said thinking to herself. At least that'swhat Marian kept saying. "When I go to the stadium for rehearsallater, would you mind posing as my assistant? That way you don't haveto hide away."

"Whatwould you like me to do? I'm happy to help in anyway I can. I don'twant to ruffle any feathers."

"You'llbe by my side. Asking if I need anything. Water, hot tea. Thingslike that. Kind of like my personal servant, but I won't treat youlike one. I could never do that. That's not how I treat people. But Ifigured then you could be out and about and see Harry and start tosee the inner workings of our weird family," she laughed.

"Okay,I can do that. What time do you want me to be ready?" She askedhoping they would become friends

"Canyou be ready by 11?"

"Yes,I can. That's not a problem. Also you can call be Bri if you like."

Kaiasmiled and then hugged her. "Sorry, im a hugger. Thank you, Bri.Wear something comfy. Nothing fancy. You can dress up a little morefor the actual concert if you like. Oh and don't forget you and Harryare having dinner with Zayn and I tonight at six."

"Thanksfor everything, Kaia. I'll see you soon."

"I'lltext you when it's time to go. Oh do you have a nice cocktail dress?"

"Yes,it's black. Is that okay?"

"Perfect.Wear it for dinner," she said. "Everything is going to workout great. See you later!"

Kaia turned and headed down tothe restaurant to have breakfast with Marian. She had gotten a textfrom Louis about an hour earlier that he had landed and was on hisway to the hotel.

Mariangot dressed. She told Louis not to take anything she said tooseriously at breakfast. She made her way downstairs to therestaurant. "I'm hereto meet Kaia Malik."

Thehostess nodded. "Follow me please," she said and led Marianto a table on the patio.

Kaia was looking at the menu tryingto decide what to have.

Marian thankedthe hostess before sitting down and picked up a menu. "MorningKaia, so how have rehearsals been?"

Kaiastood up and hugged her bestie and sat down. "Nerve wracking,"she said. "How was your flight? I'm sorry I didn't get a chanceto see you last night. I hope you were able to get some rest afteryou got here."