Chapter 14

"T?" Ahmir asked walking out from the bedroom with Faith holding his hand. "Where's Uncle Lou?"

"Hey," Marian said walking over and pulling them into a hug. "I love you both so much. Let's go watch a movie."

"Uncle Louis has some business to take care of. You will see him later."

Ahmir hugged her and could tell she was upset. "T, is everything alright?"

"I'm just a little upset that everyone found out about Uncle Harry's new girlfriend I did."

"I'm sorry, T," he said. "I just found out today. I wanted to text you to tell you."

"Mummy said to keep it a secret I bet didn't she?"

Ahmir nodded and lowered his eyes. "I'm sorry, T."

"No one thinks I can handle anything these days."

"You don't have to be sorry, you were only following your parents wishes. I understand," she said kissing his head.

"Are you mad at mummy?"

"Yes, but it has nothing to with you."

"I love you so much T," he said. "Let's watch a movie until you have to get ready to go."

"Perfect plan."

Kaia went to her suite to get Karim bathed and settled down for a nap. She figured Zayn and Destiny we're still out shopping. She took a shower and settled down for a nap herself when her phone buzzed.

Dinner another night? Going to introduce Bri to Marian.

Good luck with that.

When Zayn came back with Destiny, Kaia was still lying down. "We're on our own for dinner, baby."

"Room service with the kids it is," Zayn laughed. "Destiny why don't you show mummy what you got today," he winked at his daughter.

Kaia patted the empty spot next to her. "Looks like you bought out the mall from the amount of shopping bags you have, princess," she teased.

"Is Ahmir back yet?" Zayn asked.

"Just the essentials mummy," Destiny giggled.

"No, not yet," she said and rolled her eyes. "Essentials? The entire mall?"

"Duh," Destiny said as she began to pull out various items from her bags.

"I think I'm going to go get our son. Be right back," Zayn said.

Kaia smiled. "Okay," she said. "Did you buy me anything?" She asked him as he headed out of the bedroom.

"I got us twinsie stuff mum!" Destiny told her.

Zayn made his way out of the room and walked over to Marian's. He knocked on the door

Marian slipped off the couch and went to open the door. "Hey," She smiled

"Hey, is Amir here?" Zayn asked.

"Yes, he fell asleep on the couch."

"So are you freaked out about meeting Bri?" He asked.

"Extremely, I don't know what to say or how to act."

"Just breathe. Trust yourself and go with your gut. And she is a very sweet girl. Not weird like some of the other ones," he smirked. "She's kind of normal."