meeting him - chapter 1

Bloom has been using Air BNB to rent out her apartment for a while now. She took the perfect photos of her apartment and displayed them on her profile. She had pictures of each room in the apartment, showing the beds, the kitchen and family room, the bathrooms, and the deck. Bloom has 2 close friends. Yoli and Molly. Molly is a soft, bubbly girl and is always excited to meet new people. Yoli is the opposite. She is always happy around the people she's close with, but she gets all nervous and shy in front of new people. That's why we have Molly show the guests to the room.

Air BNB was the girls' side hustle. They are all in college, and renting out their apartments was a easy way to make cash and quick. Bloom would rent out her apartment, Molly would show the guests around and keep in contact with them throughout their time staying, and while the guest was at Blooms place, the girls would sleep over at Yoli's. They all shared the check so it was a win-win-win scenario.

Earlier this week, Bloom got a request to stay at the apartment from Wednesday to Friday.

After Bloom texted the guest back and forth, she planned on heading over to Yoli's to watch a movie and then get smoothies at the local Juice Bar

After Bloom texted the guest back and forth, she planned on heading over to Yoli's to watch a movie and then get smoothies at the local Juice Bar. Bloom was with Molly at their apartment complex as they both texted their main group chat.

Bloom drove over to Yoli's and watched horror movies, waiting for Molly to come home and tell us about the guest

buzz.
Mollys phone vibrated.
"He's outside" she whispered to herself.
She walked to the glass doors of the building and pulled open the door, inviting a handsome looking boy, around 22 years old, with 2 large rolling luggage's at his side, lime green eyes, a black hoodie, black jeans, and a red bandana covering his nose and mouth into the building.
Why is he covering his face? Weird. She wondered.
"Hiiii!" She squeaked cheerfully.
"Ello luv. Are you Molly?" He asked in a low tone with a slight british accent.
He's british? She thought.
"That would be me! Do you want me to show you to the apartment?"
"If you wouldn't mind." He said cheekily.
"Well then, here's your keycard.." She continued passing him the card.
"Thank you." He murmured.
"Now you can just follow me." Molly announced, turning away from him and heading to the elevator, assuming he was following behind her.
Click.
Molly pressed the elevator button to go up. The door opened 30 seconds after, and they both walked in, Molly could hear the wheels go over the ridges of the elevator floor.
"So.. Where are you from?" Molly asked, looking at the boy.
"Redditch." He replied quickly.
"England?" Molly asked curiously.
"That would be correct." He continued.
Molly smiled at him and lightly blushed as the elevator door began to open.
They stepped out of the elevator and Molly led the boy to the apartment. Molly slid her card into a scanner next to the door knob. It turned green and Molly opened the door.
"Here you are." Molly said as she motioned for him to come in.
"Would you like me to help you unpack, would you like a tour, I can do anything you need." Molly said joyfully, happy to help.
"No, thank you luv." He replied.
"Alright, I'll leave you to it. Have a great day." Molly said as she headed toward the door.
"You too. Byeee." He said waving as Molly closed the door.
He's quite cute.. Molly thought and smiled as she got in the car and left to Yoli's.