Winx Club:Rescue Hillarie!

Bloom was frightful this morning.She knew her daughter was in danger but the Trix are in her way"Get out of my way and give me my daughter!"Bloom shouted angrily."Hillarie!"Mom, help me!",Hillarie screamed."I'll try to."answered Bloom."Once I get these brats out of my way!"But of course, we're not brats like you, Bloom!"the Trix teased."Enough of these tricks!"Bloom shouted angrily.

Bloom:Dragon Flame!

Icy:Ice Shield!

Bloom:Multi Mega Dragon Flame Blast!

After she defeated the Trix, Hillarie was gone with Darcy and Stormy!Bloom was totally distracted when she was fighting Icy, Darcy and Stormy got away without Bloom's attention and they took Hillarie away in a portal to Cloud Tower's prison!Bloom contacted the Winx Club to come and help her find Hillarie.After a while, the Winx Club came."What is it, Bloom?!",Musa asked."The Trix got away with Hillarie, my daughter.",answered Bloom.

Stella:How?

Bloom:A portal.

Tecna:Where is Hillarie now?

Bloom:Cloud Tower prison.

Musa and Stella:How dare they capture Hillarie and put her in prison, unfair, Hillarie didn't do anything to them!Well, I guess I could use some help from you, could I?",Bloom asked.Flora answered,"Sure!Let's go!"The Winx Club finally reached Cloud Tower.They entered and saw Icy."Where is Hillarie?!",Bloom asked fiercely and furiously."Who do you mean Hillarie?".Icy lied."The girl you captured earlier today, where is she?",Bloom shouted.Suddenly Bloom heard Hillarie's voice shouting,"Mom, I'm in here, please help me!I can't get out because this cage is full with magic and it is taking away my powers, please mom!"I'm coming, Hillarie!Hold on, I'm almost there!",Bloom echoed through the cages."Bloom, is that you?",a voice asked."Who is it?",asked Bloom."It's me, Riven!",the voice finally answered."Riven, how did you get in here?",Musa asked heartbroken."Care about me later, get your daughter, she'll faint soon!I've heard, if she faints, she'll lose all her powers right away or the mother get pulled in!",Riven warned cautiously."Mother, help!",screamed Hillarie."MOM!!!!!!"She disappeared into golden dust!"HILLARIE!!!!!!",Bloom cried.Hillarie is gone into somewhere, bring the dust.Once we find Hillarie, we'll sprinkle all the dust onto her and she might come back!" The golden dust told her instructions to find Hillarie."Find Hillarie!",they chanted.As they remember what happened, they were listening to the golden dust."Give us information!"the Winx Club and Riven chanted.