Chapter 35

Nikole's pov::
So it's been awhile since Klaus biological father Ansel came to the compound and now I'm in my room in my bed drawing my family in this beautiful yellow garden making me smile when I was joined by everyone but I was too focused on drawing my family in the garden. Once I was finished with the drawing I signed my name at the bottom and now I painted the same picture as the family in the garden and gave the drawing to my niece hope.Then I started painting with my eyes closed as everyone was watching me like I'm a interesting tv show.

Once I was finished painting I let it dry against the wall then I grabbed some boxes and folded my blanket and sheet and pillow cases and put it in the box and I started taking down my bed curtain and put it on the box and started taking my bed off the bed frame and leaned against the wall and started taking apart the frame and leaned against the hallway walls and I folded my painting stand and leaned against the hallway walls too and I grabbed my paintings and drawings off my wall and set them on the box and I started putting everything downstairs and then I grabbed my purse, phone and keys and went to the store to get me some bedroom things.
-Black fur blanket
-grey leopard bed set
-black paint
-black fur pillows
-black frame for painting and drawings
-clothesline
-black hangers
-floor plastic covers

Once I arrived back at the compound with the things I need for my room I headed to my room and started painting my bedroom area black and used my magic to dry it quicker and I checked on it to see if it worked or not and yes it did. Once the walls were painted in my bedroom area I started hooking my bed frame up again in the same spot then I put my bed on it and once I did that o grabbed the new bed set and used the blanket design and used it on the walls of my chilling area.Then put the new bed set on my bed starting with the sheet then I put my black fur blanket on then put the leopard blanket on the fur blanket and folded the top over the leopard and then put the leopard pillow cases on my pillows and put them on my bed and grabbed my black fur pillows and laid them in front of the leopard pillows.

Once I did that I changed the color of the bed curtain to black and then took my shoes off and hung up on the ceiling over my bed and separated it on each side of my bed.Then I changed the color of my couch in my other side of my room my chilling room to black along with my desk but the changed the handles of my desk to silver. Then I changed my rug that was laying underneath my couch to black. I started framing my paintings and drawings and putting them on my walls. I started putting pictures of me and my family on my nightstand and my desk. Then I unfolded my painting stand and put it in the corner of my chilling room and then went and put my clothing-line in my room against my wall next to my shoe rack and started putting hangers on it and started hanging my jackets and sweaters.

As I was decorating my room I was soon joined by my family and Lucifer when they saw my room they were speechless.
LM- what is it with all the leopard print??

NM- I don't know but I'm obsessed with the design specially if it's grey and black so I did it.

He chuckled and I grabbed my laptop and went on Amazon and ordered me a sewing machine with some different color threads and other things that I could make it with.
Once I finished ordering sewing machine and the things that go along with it I put my laptop down and went to pour myself a glass of whiskey.