Part 2

I woke up this morning to Maggie jumping up into the bed she comes and starts to lick my cheek.

"Maggie, oh my god stop!" I giggle. Then Chris comes into the room chucking at me.

Today is August 7th. Today Chris is going to be on Real Time with Bill Maher to talk about A Starting Point. Chris's political site he's been working on since 2017. I on the other hand have a zoom meeting with our wedding planner.

"Good morning." I say smiling at him.

"Honey, it's lunch time." He chuckles sitting next to me.

"What? Why didn't you wake me up?" I sigh.

"You looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you." He says bending down to kiss my lips.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too. I got to go I got my call with Bill in like 5 minutes."

"Ok fine." I pout lifting the covers off of me. "I got to get up anyway."

Chris goes to our room where he's doing his call and I go take a shower then I get out dry my hair and double French braid it and then put on black jean shorts and a Supreme crop top so you can clearly see my baby bump.

I then go into the room where Chris is doing his call. So I walk over and hug his neck from behind wrapping my arms around his and resting my hands on his shoulders.

"Oh my there she is. Hi Ashlyn." Bill greets me from the other side of Chris's laptop.

"Hi Bill." I smile kissing Chris on the head.

"Hey." He looks up at me.

"So, I saw your having a baby." He brought up the subject we all knew he was going to bring up.

"Yes. We are." Chris blushed looking down.

"That is awsome. Congrats you guys."

"Thank you so much." We smiled.

"So do you have any names bicked out. I heard you were having a baby boy."

"Yes. We are having a baby boy, and we do have a few names picked out. Once we figure out the one we will tell everyone once we have had him." I mention.

"That sounds like a plan."

"Yes." Chris agreed.

"So do you guys have a date set for the wedding?"

"I am actually about to go to a zoom meeting right now to determaine that."

"Thats good. Are you guy thinking about doing a small wedding because of covid or are you going to wait for the baby and then have a wedding after covid?"