Hilda.

Hilda saw the news. Someone? Friends with a Marra?
They had to be stopped.
She held a leather belt as that can be used to defeat The Marra.
As she ran towards the school, and to the unknown.

The Marra are human like creatures that reside in the Huldrawood, and haunt the streets and houses of Trolberg at night, looking for timid people to scare and give them nightmares.

As we last left off, the Marra left you alone to think with your thoughts.
"Friends?"
"Don't count on it."

You replayed the words in your head endlessly since the day occurred, and she hasn't come back since. You sighed. will she come back? You haven't been known really at your school since that happened. what will that happen? When will she come back?
Perhaps she'll come back. You've seen her a bit, but she tried to avoid you, only coming in your nightmares, as that wasn't enough to hurt you.
You saw a blue haired girl in your dream, apparently she's famous here.

Hilda.

The Marra peaked though the tree she was hiding so she couldn't see you. when did she become so.. vulnerable?
She needs to see you.
She flew into the door knob and hid.
She saw Hilda, with a belt.

"Marra!" She shouted in the open.

The Marra hid, Hilda got her out by using a leather belt trap.

"Let's go." Hilda said to Marra.

The Marra looked at her. "Fat chance! Like I'm going to get kidnapped by some kid.. again." She scoffed at her, as you watch this all go down.

Hilda and The Marra snarl at each other, in an fight.

"Can we.. stop fighting?" You say to them, now looking at you.

"No!" Hilda said, she looked proud of herself. "I got the Marra here, safe and sound."
You looked at the Marra, who was unfortunately in this predicament as you.

The Marra chuckled at you. "Dumbass kid." She tried to flick you to the best of her ability, as she succeeded, yet still being tied up.
"You really have poor judgement, you should've seen this coming." She mocks you.
"Why did you come back?"
You asked her.

"This is what I do, duh. Like who cares who does it, but it's going to be me." She says as she has green fire in her eyes, they glimmer and spark at the touch and sense of just saying that. It amazes you.
You clear your throat.
"So not because you missed me~" you flirted at her.
She growled at that, and this time she corners you.
"I didn't miss you, you're lucky I didn't attack you." She gets in your face, "You think just because you turned into a sweet girl that I'll be good? Dream on."

"Alright, alright." You smirk at her. yet you're also frightened, you also miss her, but you don't show it. She misses you too, she just hasn't shown it. She loves you, they just need to talk about it.

"Wouldn't be nice if we could go back in time and change something, like what just happened...?" you ask.
Hilda stopped, as she was trying to get to the exit door.
"It would be nice." The Marra replies, causing Hilda to nod.

Hilda tugs Marra's leather belt by her boots, same as last time. What will Hilda do to her? Marra will probably escape into your arms, but she'll keep you save too.

"Does creepy girl want you to leave?~ how sweet." Marra winks at Hilda.
"Yeah I do. To keep the town safe." Hilda says.

Hilda pulls Marra's boots off, throws them across the room and then grabs her by her wrists and pinning her down on the floor. The belt is off.
"You are not going to do anything, besides harassing the hell outta me." She says.

Marra backs the hell away from Hilda, (as she does not want to be in centimeters of a scrawny kid)
and laughs.
"I'll do more than that~ now that I'm free. I can.." she begins.

Catch up with you? Or let Hilda get Marra and turn her in.

"Please, you don't want to do that. Trust me." Marra says, as she stares into Hilda's eyes. Hilda can't even look at her, she'll probably kill her if she gets the chance.
"You can...contain me..."

"Yeah sure Hilda, go scream to the world hungry town that you captured someone, yet again." You say as you scoff at her, knowing you're going to get Marra back as soon as Hilda does this one thing.
"Shut up, you." Hilda says and spits in Marra's face.
That extra pair of blood-thirsty green firefly sparkling like eyes soon widen when...
"Wait!~ I surrender!" Marra says with a playful wink.
"Ha! That was the best one yet." You said.

Hilda grabbed Marra in the midst of your conversation, and ran with her in her arms all the way to the Weather Station.

You run to the trolberg weather station, you both are in love, and get away from Hilda, who is trying to catch Marra and present her to the world. But you won't let that happen.

You both find the weather station, but in a different part of the city. It looks like it was build around some sort of turret from an old castle.

hilda screams at you as she finds you.
"Please.. I just want to keep you safe." She begins.
"I want to stay with Marra." You say with a frown.
Marra blows a raspberry at Hilda.
"You have no idea what you're talking about." Hilda says.
"I do too! I know she has your image of purity in mind, but she's fun and cares about me!" You shout back.
"I thought you said she was a grumpy old bat."

"She can be! But I love her!"
Marra looks at you with a smirk, but inside she gasps. She loves you too.
Hilda frowns. "I won't give you up without a fight." She says to you. "To keep everyone safe."
"Marra keeps me safe!" You say to Hilda.
Hilda sighs. "You say that as if it's a threat."
"It is!"
Marra lets out a chuckle, then stops. "No, no it's not."

"Do what you want, I'm staying with Marra."

Hilda frowns. "I won't give you up without a fight." She says to you. "To keep everyone safe."
"Marra keeps me safe!" You say to Hilda.

Hilda glares at you both, and sighs.
"Marra.. why do you have to make this so difficult." She says openly.

You stand in front of Marra. "Stay away from her!" You say to Hilda.

"Isn't that a bit like protecting your enemy?" Hilda smirks.
"I've never harm Marra, and she's never harmed me." You say, frowning at that blue girl.

Hilda huffs. "Have it your way, this once. I don't want a compromise with The Marra."
She waltzed away, her dress flowing in the wind. You look at Marra.

She looks at you. She smiles at you. Finally, Hilda is gone. You smile back, she couldn't find a compromise this one! and who would? She failed, and you're happy.
You laugh and kissed her.
Marra's eyes widen, and she holds your embrace.
"I love you Marra." You say.
"I... love you too. I'm so happy. You're the only person I want to be with." She responds.

"I do too." You say to her.
Marra adds something flirty and they laugh. This is a dream that never ended.
The sun begins to rise, and you and Marra notice the same thing.
"We never left." You say with a laugh.
She leans in to kiss you, and in this moment nothing else matters. You live a happy life.

the news gets around, that Hilda didn't solve anything like she does. She doesn't show it, but deep down she cares. She'll never see The Marra again.
Hilda leaves the school quietly. All she does now is try to find solutions to things. She talks to many people, but no one can suggest a solution to the problem. She goes to the town's mage's head office, and demands answers.

it's David and Frida, her friends as the town's mage, a white 10 year old boy, and a black 12 year old girl.
Frida's outfit consists of a teal hoodie with a red stripe, black pants, and white shoes.
David's outfit is an orange shirt, black shorts, white socks, and gray shoes.
"So are we getting Marra or what?"
"Hold on David. I need to ask you some questions first."
"Sure, what are they?"
"How did this problem start?"
"We don't know. It's as if it just came out of nowhere."
"When will it end?"

"Never. Dating lives on for some time. Who was I to stop them?" Hilda said.
"You made the rest choice." Frida said. David nodded.
But what if it isn't the right one?

They left the building.

end.