Friends

*~*My POV*~*

Misaki and Takumi finally made it there. The guys were still fighting. There was a lot of them. " I guess we should help them " Takumi said. " You perverted space Alien! Don't talk to me I'm mad at you! " She said, throwing one of the boys that tried to punch her. They kept fighting. " Oh, what are those red marks on your neck? " The boy asked. Misaki blushed a dark red. " What?! What red marks?! " She asked frantically.

He smirked and tried to punch her, but Takumi caught it." Misa, don't get so worked. It's not that noticeable " He said, before punching the kid and throwing it to the side. " I wanted us to avoid violence but I guess that's all these guys know... " Misaki sighed, as Shirokawa finished off the last one. " Hey Misa-Chan?! Did you see me?! I was amazing right? " He asked. " Oh, Huh? Sorry I wasn't paying attention " She shrugged. " Noooooo!! My great chance to get Misa's attention!! " He said.

Shirokawa's Fantasy

" Did you see me Misa-Chan? " He asked. " I did Shirokawa-Kun! That was amazing? Your so cool! I'm in love with you!! Forget about Usui " She said, holding his arm. The two stroll off into the sunset. " Oh no. My Misa has ran off with another man! I'm so sad! " Takumi cried in the corner.

End.

" Aw man! Why'd Misa have to leave me? " Takumi said. " You know that... it's not real right..? " She asked. " So you'll stay with me forever?! " He asked. " I never— " She blushed darkly. Takumi hugged her. " Misa this is the best love confession ever. " He said. " I never said that!! " She said. " That's what I heard " Aoi said. " Hey, Aren't we forgetting something? " Ikuto asked. " Oh that's right! Suzuna! " Misaki said. They all run into the building.

~Inside~

Aratake was fighting the last of the gang that was in the building. He punched him in the jaw. " You really care about your girlfriend huh? " He asked, spitting out some blood onto the floor. " She's not my girlfriend!! " He shouted, slightly blushing. " If she's not your girlfriend, why'd you come all this way to save her? " He asked. " It's because she called me her friend. And I can't exactly abandon one " He said, making Suzuna blush slightly.

They continued to fight for a bit, and Aratake Eventually won. He untied Suzuna, she hugged him. " Thank you " She said. His face was flushed with red. " Y-your welcome " He said, hugging her back. The hug was broken. " Aren't you happy? " He asked, confused. " Very " She nodded. " Then why aren't you smiling? " He asked. " I don't know... I haven't smiled in a long time I guess I'm just not used to it " She shrugged.

He cupped her cheeks, using his thumbs to pushed her cheeks up. " What are you doing? " She asked. " Trying to make you smile " He said.

~Outside the room~

" Ugh! Which way to we go?! " Misaki asked. " I know! To the right! " Shirokawa. " Why's that? " Ikuto asked. " There's a sign that says go to the left. So they must be tricking us into following it " He said. " That's exactly what they want you to think! So we should go to the left " Kurosaki said. " Your smart Kurotatsu! " Ikuto said. " Thank me later " He said, before the Moron trio runs that way. " Should we follow them? " Usui asked.

" I guess. We can't exactly leave them there what if they get lost? " Misaki asked. " We should be saying that about you " Usui jokes. She rolled her eyes and ran after the moron trio, with Usui and Aoi following. At that moment, Suzuna and Aratake come from the right side. " Was that them? " Suzuna asked. Aratake nodded. " Pretty sure " He shrugged. They run after them.

~A little later~

" Man you guys sure are hopeless " Aratake sighed. They all got lost, Aratake found them and brought them outside. " Yeah they are " Suzuna sighed. " And, thank you so much for saving me " She said. " Whatever " He shrugged before walking away. " Let's go home now Sis. I'm pretty tired " Suzuna yawned. " So your okay? " Misaki asked. " Yeah of course " She said, and the two girls walked home.