What happend?

"Hello students!" Princeble Nezu says from the stage, amonst all the chatter coming from the UA first years "Today we are holding an intervention for you to learn more about your teachers!" The chatter in the room grows lowder "I cant wait we get to learn more about our teachers! Especially Mr Aizawa!" Mina blurted out exitedly "However.." The chatter quickly died down "Certain teachers shall not be shown due to... an event happening" Nezu's face quickly turned from exited to upset. Mina, Kaminari and Kirishima all looked at eachother in confution "I wonder what happend" Bakugou said making the others jump "Why the fuck are you extra's so jumpy?!"

After the event class 1-A walked out only one of their teachers were shown, yeah they were glad it was All Might they showed! But... that "Event" was linked to Midnight, Mic and Aizawa in some way.

As Mina and Kirishima walked back to Alliance Heights they were talking "I wonder what happend in that period of time three teachers were left out" Mina said breaking there long silence "Hey guys!" They turned to see Kaminari dragging an angry Bakugou in tow.

They all talked on their way back to the dorms even Bakugou! But it mainly surrounded the question "What happend that year?" They were only show a small glimse of Vlad king but their teachers had nothing shown of them exept... "Hey in the small video of Vlad king we saw a glimse of Midnight and three other kids two of them looked like Aizawa and Mic but the other one..." Kaminari started but his sentance quickly died "hey! They are going to email us all the video's shown we can see who the third kid was, and find him in the old year books!" Kirishima said.

As the teens made it back to the dorms they went to Kaminari's room since he had a computer ofcourse even after a day of interacting with others Katsuki didnt want to join.

Sorry its short this is just going to be the introduction to the series I'll make it longer next time ☆