Ezra's Ultra

Humatrix: Heyo! sorry I haven't been only as much as I'd like but you know how it is. A busy schedule is a heavy burden... but hey I'm progressing in my skills and life so that's always something to be glad for. Anyway here's a new alien outfit for Ezra.

Ezra; and like one of my previous ones it's very familiar.

Ezra requips and she's now in...

Humatrix: Behold Ezra's Saiyan suit!!!!

Ezra: while Humatrix isn't that much of a Dragon Ball fan, he doesn't hesitate to learn about other species, fictional or not. And thanks to that I'm now equipped with this ultra powerful suit made from Saiyan DNA.

Humatrix: like with all her suits, in this Ezra can use all the different powers of a Saiyan, including Ki life energy manipulation, their increased metabolism, and their tenacity.

Ezra: when I'm using my Saiyan Power I can use any Ki based technique so long as I learn it, and thankfully I had already studied various fighting styles revolving around Ki. Like Goku I'm able to perform the ever so famous (puts her hands back and charges up a blast) Ka Me... (the hands the produce an energy ball that glows brighter and brighter) Ha Me (it gets more dense and powerful) HA ME HAAAAA!!!!!!!

Once Ezra released her roar of strength, she fired off a powerful Kamehameha beam into the sky. Hopefully not accidentally destroying a planet.

Humatrix: (whistles) impressive, we'll see you later folks. Continue to make suggestions for different alien suits from around the multiverse.

Ezra: and before anyone asks, the muscles aren't a side effect to the suit... well both yes and no... my muscles have always been like that, I just choose whether or not to make them flex bigger than they've already gotten. As to why my muscles are more prominent in my Saiyan form... I guess it's because it affects my personality like Rath does. It makes me more excitable, battle ready, a tad bit aggressive and very enthusiastic. If you're wondering about why my tail is like that of a dragon's instead of a monkey... I'm honestly not sure, been trying to fix that since I got this form but haven't been able to do so, but I honestly do like it.