NAMELESS TALE EPILOGUE*

I'm sorry I have to end this story

But I promise to make it a happy ending
*******

The twins will be 18 years just one more day.

That night before there birthday, he's memories comeback to him. He knew that his brother is no other than his first love that he left broken and dead.

He fall for her again, he was caught between his love or his duty. He has a chance to make it right.

He was still thinking what to do. He knows that maybe when seokjin memories in the past came to him. He might get mad at him because of what he had done.

He just hug his brother tightly, he don't want to let him go. But he just hope for the better days with him. He was sure not to do the same mistake that he done before. He love him so much, he promised to protect him from everyone. He knew that god will do anything to punish him.

On their 18th birthday. They celebrate together with their parents.

"Make a wish, my babies" said their mother. Seokjin was in the arms of taehyung. His head is on taehyung's shoulder.

They slowly lean to blow their cakes. After they blow it. Seokjin cough. Their all gasp when they saw lots of blood in his mouth. Taehyung lay seokjin on the couch and went to their room to find his meds. His mother wipe the blood on seokjin's mouth. His father rub seokjin's back.

"Father, I want to sleep"

"No, baby don't sleep. Your hyung will be here." Said his mother as she keep him awake.

"Don't sleep seokjin" repeat his father.

"But I'm so sleepy, I'm sorry. Mother, father all I bring you is sadness"

"Shhhuush baby don't speak like that, you and your hyung is our happiness"
His mother said. Seokjin smile.

"Thank you, mother. Promise me you'll take care of my hyung" seokjin said as he close his eye's.

Taehyung, almost run downstairs with the meds in his hands.

Then he gasp in shock he loose grip at the meds. Because he saw Seokjin soul is taken by an angel. And that angel is no other than his brother.

The angel was holding seokjin's hands. Then the time stop. Because of taehyung, he stop the time so his parents wouldn't see what he will do. He has his powers came back and his memories at the same time.

"Let go of my seokjin" he shouted.

His brother turn to his position, he smile as he mock his brother. "Your? I'm sorry Lucifer. You had your chance, but I will have my time now" said Michael.

"What do you mean, your time"

"I been in love ever since our father made this beautiful creature, but you have to step in and take her away. I wont let you do this again" Michael hug seokjin soul.

"Get your hands of him, you jerk" shouted taehyung. Seokjin eye's were all white. It means his under the angel spell. Michael kiss seokjin. And it made taehyung blood boil

Taehyung created a sword from the vast of wind. He swing his sword to
His brother.

"Get your off my seokjin, you bastard"

Michael just smile "Your still my hard headed brother after all. But I won't give him to you so easily" Michael vanish with seokjin. They appear outside the house. Then taehyung also appeared next to them. He got a chance to grab seokjin soul.

"Seokjin wake up" he shouted. Seokjin eye's became hazel brown again.

"Hyung, what am I doing here" seokjin look at his almost translucent hands. "Am I dead" he cried.

"No, your not. Everything will be fine jinnie. Trust me" taehyung smile at seokjin. He just nod. He believes everything his hyung or should I say love of his life. He also remember everything, but he's just afraid to confess his love again. He doesn't want to be betray of his love.

"Seokjin, come with me. The paradise
Awaits" Michael said as he offer his hand. But seokjin shake his head. "I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying here with my hyung and with our parents"

"Don't be stubborn seokjin, he's not worth it. He will always betray you. He is a selfish man"

Seokjin shake his head again. "He's not what you said, my hyung is the most selfless person that I ever know. He betray me before, but he will never do it again." Taehyung look at seokjin in his wide eyes.

"How can you be sure? He's still the same old demon that you fell in love before"

"You, remember everything?" Ask taehyung. Seokjin just nod.

"Yes, everything. I still believe in you. Because I love you. I will always love you" seokjin slowly lean and kiss taehyung lips. Even if he doesn't feel the kiss physically, he felt it in his heart.

"I love you too my seokjin, I promise not to the same mistake as before" he confess. And seokjin was so happy.

"I will get your soul seokjin, no matter what it takes" said Michael. He pointed his sword towards seokjin. He's ready to attack. Taehyung saw his brother is going to attack. So he throw seokjin soul on the side. Then the blade of the holy sword. Stab to taehyung's heart. He automatically fall.

"Hyungggg" seokjin shouted as he watch taehyung fall to the ground. Seokjin held his hyung head. Michael was smirking.

"Your safe now jinnie, I'm so sorry for what I have done before, I was a fool to let my my vengeance get a hold of me. I love you even before, I just coward to tell you. I love you my jinnie" he kiss seokjin lips and ready for his death.

Then the dark night begun to have sunlight.

My son, I am proud of you. You have learn your lesson. You can comeback here in paradise. With your lover. His father has spoken.

"Yes father I learned my lesson." Taehyung and seokjin left there mortal body. And went to paradise with angels.

After that ascending, seokjin was dead and taehyung's mortal body found outside of the house. Their parents devastated. But god give them a gift. A set of twin again.

********

And they leave happily and peacefully.

THE END

*******
See I make it a happy ending.

Thanks for all who read my stories.

You all inspired me to create a unique and wonderful stories.

Thank you.