YOUR EYE'S TELL chapter 6

"MOTHER" seokjin almost shout. He was shock to see his mother.

Why is she here?
Why did she know, where my hyung lives?
Why she seems to be happy when the police capture my hyung? This is the question that seokjin need an answer.

Taehyung grab his hands. He look at him.

"We have to hurry" I just nod. Then we get inside the car and taehyung drive and follow the police car. Seokjin is confused of what's happen.

They when in to the prison. They saw his hyung being drag inside. Seokjin almost jump out the car. Then he run inside.

"Hyung" he shouted. Namjoon knows that voice, so he turn around to see. He's heart melted when he saw seokjin was crying. He immediately when to him. He wipe his tears using his handcuffed hands.

"Don't cry jinnie, they well set me free because I didn't do anything" he assured his brother. Seokjin just nod. Then the police hold his arms and they put him into a cell.

"Good morning officer's, I just want to know why did you arrest that man?" Taehyung said, seokjin went towards them.

"Someone tip us, that he sell drugs"

"That's impossible, he just came out into jail yesterday and he didn't have anything with him. " seokjin object.

"What did you find?" Ask taehyung.

"Two killo's of drugs in his cabinet"

"Sir, I assure you there's no cabinet in his apartment only a bed. How come you found the drugs on the cabinet. This is clearly a set-up" seokjin shouted full of anger. Taehyung put his hands on seokjin shoulder.

"Jinnie, everything is gonna be fine, don't worry. Okay" seokjin just nod. Taehyung was right he need to calm down.

"I will call his attorney" he said to the officer. The police just nod.

"Jinnie, you need to go home. Bring your brother clothes and food. I will just wait for hobi hyung. Okay" seokjin nod. He also need to confront his mother and ask her why she is in his hyung apartment.

So taehyung. Grab a taxi for him. Then he went home.

He immediately went inside. And he was puzzled why he saw his mother and his jungkook hyung in the living room.

"Why are you here, jungkook hyung?" He ask. The two look at him.

"Oh! Miyun your here. Jungkook and I was just talking about your wedding" she proudly said.

"Wedding? What wedding?" He ask.

"Your, wedding off course"

"What? I can't marry you"

"An why not?" Jungkook raise his eye brow.

"Because I will only marry, the one that I love and it's technically not you" jungkook frown.

"Then tell me who is that man, so I can kill him" jungkook said with full of anger in his eye's. Seokjin was taken aback at what he said.

"I will not tell you, and mother did you have something to do in hyung's arrest?" He divert his eyes to his mother. Which make Jungkook more angrier.

"What if I have, theirs nothing you can do about it. Oh! I forgot, there is.... you can marry jungkook"

"Whhhhaaatt, the answer is nooo" seokjin shouted.

"Okay. So your brother will be rotten in jail"

"How can you do this to your own son" seokjin shouted.

"He's not my son, ever since he killed my love."

"Shit! Your husband is a phyco, did he know that he let your little daughter to use drugs. Then he started to rape her at age 11 and she became a sex slave at age 12, I will be the next victim of your pervert husband. But thank god hyung came in the right time. I was save by him and you let him suffer to jail without listening to us" seokjin shouted to his mother.

"No, my husband is not like that. Your a fool" his mother slap him. Then jungkook came he hug seokjin

"Don't lay your hands on him" jungkook snap.

"Oh! I'm sorry, the deal is still on" she said.

"Yes" jungkook smirk. Seokjin push him.

"You, plan all this. How stupid am I, not to see what you true color" he slap jungkook.

"I just did this for love....i love you miyun" he said. He kiss him. Seokjin feel disgusted. He push jungkook again.

"I don't love you, I only love one person and that's is my taetae" he said then jungkook slap him hard that cause him to stumble to the floor.

"I will make you love me" he force seokjin to stand up and put seokjin on his shoulder. Seokjin wiggle and struggle so jungkook will put him down. But it's no use. He was carry to his room. He was throw to his bed. Then jungkook started to strip himself.

"What are you doing" said the scared seokjin.

"I said I will make you mine, didn't I. I will make you pregnant so you will never ever leave me"

A loud cry was heard on his room, then a moan came out, some begging and slapping.

On the other hand. Seokjin mother was smiling happily, drinking wine in the living room. At last she has revenge on his son, miyun and he will get more money from jungkook. She was happy now.

*******
One more chapter before the EPILOGUE.