SELFIE AGAIN (End)

"hey, Jinnie let's have a good cuddle. Yeah!" Said Jungkook as try to hold his shoulder, because his still walking.

Seokjin didn't say anything, he just ignore him.

"Hey! Jinnie where are you going?" Ask Jungkook.

"To the moon, far away from you"said Seokjin that is getting irritated.

"What? Are you upset or angry with me? did I do something wrong. Please tell me My Jinnie" Jungkook plead as he holds seokjin wide and turn him to face him.

Jungkook saw the glistening tear that was about to fall in Seokjins eyes.

"Jinnie I'm so sorry, whatever I had done. Please don't cry. Please tell me, why are you like that?"

"Cut the crap Jungkook. I saw it, I though you love me. I thought you want to spend a lifetime with me. But why you backstab me, aren't you happy with me? Huh! And you fucking let Taehyung propose to you in public"Seokjin scream.

(They didn't notice that theirs no one in the hallway and the members are hiding at the corner)

Jungkook reply with a laugh. Now he knows why his Jinnie is acting like that.

"What's so funny? I'm serious. I saw Taehyung giving you a ring and you accept it" seokjin said while he sob.

"You mean this ring?" Said Jungkook as he pull up a silver ring to the pockets of his jacket.

Jungkook take a deep breath and kneel in front of a crying mess Seokjin.

"This ring is ring really for you. Taehyung just help me find it when I lost it in the fansign. And you know I hate Taehyung because he also like you. I'm sorry you miss understand it all." Seokjin tears stop

"Mr. Kim Seokjin, who gave my whole world light, who made me smile every day, who make me this kind of person that I am now. I wanted to spend my life with you. Will you marry me?"said Jungkook that is hopeful for seokjin answer.

"Offcourse I will marry you, you silly baby."

Jungkook put the ring on his finger and then they hug.

They just heard clapping from the distance, when the two turn. They saw their members, how wore smiley faces.

Jimin's holding a camera.

"Hey? Are you recording Jimin?" Ask Seokjin.

"Yes, this is for our army. So they will also be a witness to your proposal" said Jimin.

Seokjin just nod and then kiss again Jungkook.

"I love you"

"I love you more than you ever know, you are my life"

*******

After a year Jinkook couple got married.
They been so happy ever since.

Then after they retirement in the industry. They adopted one pair of twins a boy and a girl.

"Thank you so much! For bringing me joy in my life Jinnie"

"Thank you also Jungkook for letting me into your heart."

And they all live happily ever after.

THE END

*****
A/N

Thank you so much for staying and giving my books support and love.

Love you angels.

Remember all my stories are slow update, but not forgotten.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️