bfb, 𝐣.𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫

y/n <3

i woke up to noise. i grab my phone and look at the time, 3:23 AM. i groan knowing it was my brother and his friends. i grab my blankets, covered myself and walked out my room. "bro you're fucking cheating." i heard a deep voice say, i automatically recognized his voice, joshua.

i open the door, "can y'all shut up, it's three in the morning, y'all not tired?" i said. i look around the room and only see my brother and joshua. "y/n go back to bed damn." my brother said.

"i'm sorry" joshua looked at me and licked his lips, but not in a flirty way, you catch him doing it all the time. "don't pity her." my brother said. i roll my eyes. i close the door. i went down the stairs into the kitchen wanting some oreos. but they were y/b/n's, so of course they would be on the top shelf.

everyone in this house is tall as hell. i put my blanket on the counter. i was on my tippy toes trying to reach for it. i heard laughing behind me. i turned around quickly seeing josh laughing at me. i grab my blanket and cover myself due to the lack of clothing i had on my body.

"do you need help?" he asked still laughing. "please?" i asked. he nodded, he walked pass me and purposely brushed his front side on my butt. i didn't say anything though. he gave them to me. "thank you." i walked back up the stairs.

"you really was gon leave me downstairs." he said making a sad face. i opened my room and tried to close it but josh pushed it open. i ignored him and laid in bed. i felt the bed go down. "joshua get out of my bed." i said getting annoyed. "chill on the government nah, your bed comfortable." he laid on my boobs.

i got tense. "don't get shy now." i turn my head. "what do you mean don't get shy now?" i was quite confused. cause i never told anyone about my little crush on him. "janiyah told me-" i cut him off by grabbing my phone texting her. i told her i may or may not have a crush on josh. he grabbed my phone.

"joshua give me my phone back." his eyes narrowed. "government, and you not denying it." he says wiggling his eyebrows. i jumped to get my phone and my tittie flew out my tank top. i quickly turned around and fixed it. josh started laughing. i turned back around and flicked him off.

"give me my phone." i said crossing my arms. "you'd think because you play volleyball you'd be taller." he said shaking his head. "it's not my fault you a giant bitch." i said looking away. "call me bitch one more time, i dare you." he said in his deep voice. i crossed my legs real fast.

josh looked down at my legs, he raised his eyebrows and chuckled. "if you give me a hug, i'll give you your phone back." i looked at him like he was crazy. i sat on my bed and turned on the tv. "damn you don't wanna give me a hug." he said pouting. i looked at him and squinted my eyes.

i went on netflix and i was about to watch rathed. the remote was snatched out my hand. i shot my head up looking at josh like he was crazy. "bitch who the fuck you snatching shit from, like this your room or sum." i said scrunching my face. "watch that bitch word." he said looking irritated.

"nigga give me back the remote." he threw it at me. "lemme take you out." i looked at him like he was crazy. "i'm straight." i said plainly. "damn mama, you ain't gotta do me like that." he said all up in my ear. i crossed my legs even more.

"can i get my phone back?" i asked playing the tv. "can i take you out." i ignored him and covered myself getting comfortable. next thing i know josh is laying on me. "get off of me joshua." i said trying to push him off. "nope lemme take you out." i gave up and just laid there.

he started tickling me. i started yelling and laughing. "y/bro/n! help." i yelled his name. "just say yes and i'll stop." he suggested. "ok ok yes." i said. he finally stopped and he was on top of me. he kissed the side of my face like it was nothing.

"i-" i said, but he cut me off. "shh go get dressed." he said laying down on my bed. i sigh. i went into my closet and wore gray sweatpants, an oversized blue and black shirt. i took out my obsidian 1's and wore them. i walked out the closet.

"look at the drip, period." he said in a girly voice. i roll my eyes playfully. "where exactly are we going?" i take off my bonnet and take out my pins i had on. i brush my wig out.

"um you'll just see." he said getting up. he put on his sneakers, "hurry up." he said coming behind me. "i'm ready." i sprayed some vanilla mist. i grabbed my wallet and followed behind him.

joshua went into my brothers room. "i'm leaving, i'll catch you later at the court." they did a little handshake. i didn't wanna tell him i was leaving, and especially not with josh.

we went into his car and he started playing frank ocean. "you listen to frank?" i asked surprised. "um yeah." he said pulling off. i started humming to the song. we pulled up to a red light. "stick by me, close by me, you were fine." he sang grabbing my face. i slap his hand and he frowns.

"why you acting like you don't like me?" he said in a baby voice. "cause i don't." he looked at me with a, 'why are you lying face' i rolled my eyes. "you're so disrespectful, like i'm not older than you." he said complaining.

"you're like a week older than me." i said. we pulled into a raising canes. i smiled, cause i was hungry and i love raising canes. we got out and ordered. we put on our masks. i grabbed my card to pay and josh pushed my hand. he payed. "i took you out, i pay." i was gonna say something but i shut my mouth.

we grabbed the bags and headed to his car. we decided to eat in his car cause we couldn't dine in. "so when did you find out you had a crush on meee." he said in a sing song voice, taking a bite.

i sucked my teeth. "ion got a crush on nobody." i said lying, taking a bite of my food. "just admit your undying love for me." he said shrugging. "you're very stubborn, i already you like me, just confess." he said taking some of my fries when he has his own.

"bitch-" he stared at me. "ok sorry sheesh." we finished eating after a few minutes. "we're not going anywhere until you admit you have feelings for me." i rolled my eyes.

"fine i may have the slightest crush on you." i said giving up. "awe i may have the slightest crush on you too." he said catching me off guard. his hand landed on my thigh and he leaned on my shoulder. my leg started bouncing back and forth.

"no need to be nervous." he turned my face and kissed me. his lips were so soft and plump. we kept going like this for a couple of minutes. we were tongue wrestling.

josh put down his seat, carried me over to him and we continued. i was on top of him. we pull away. "i've been waiting to do that for a while." he said cheesing. "now about this undying love you have for me." he added wiggling his eyes.

—————————————

give me people i should do :)

requests?