♥️Sorry💙

Requested by IDrinkSoupWithStraws

Basically Four is scary yet sexy at the same time /hj and Reader gets scared.

"FIND ANY PERSON IN A JAWBREAK TO MAKE YOUR TEAM WIN!! THE LAST TEAM TO FIND SOMEONE WILL BE PUNISHED!!!!" Four yelled at the alive objects, that included you too. They were pointing towards a jawbreaker maker.

You walked towards the Algebralien, they noticed you and made eye contact with you  still with that aggressive expression. It scared you a bit.

"U-uhmm... F-Four..? H-how are we meant to-" You were suddenly interrupted by the host, who had was even more angry than before. They growled and made a horrible screech sound, worse than before.

It almost made you lose consciousness, and it scared you even more. You were shaking, and ran away from the host.

You were frightened, still. They haven't screeched you like that before, or even anyone. Then again, this was only the second episode after all. You finally stopped running, and was met with Gelatin's Stake House.

You sighed and sat down on one of the benches at the front, trying to comfort yourself. You thought of happy things, trying to get you in a better mood. But nothing seemed to work. All that was going through your head was how the blue host screeched you.

You suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder. Looking up, your E/C eyes met with those Black dots for eyes. You jumped a bit.

"Wh-what do you want from me?!" You screamed a bit, but was shut quickly as their blue index finger was placed onto your lips.

They bent down to your size, as they were tall as hell, and started to speak.

"I'm sorry about screeching you in that way. I didn't mean it." They moved their finger and place their hand on your cheek, letting you yell again.

"Yeah you did! You don't even know me! You did that on purpose because you're evil and a horrible host!"

"Geez... Someone's pissed off..." They mumbled a bit, then sighed. They suddenly placed their lips on your, causing you to jump again, flustered.

They stopped and looked down into your eyes, their cheeks rose a bit as well. "What was that for?!"
"An apology, now just go do the contest."

They stood straight and walked off. You felt you lip and blushed a B/C (blush/colour). You felt something inside you, like butterflies in your stomach.

You got up and went to your team, who were licking jawbreakers.

Word count: 425