Destiny's Play

Writer- dYnAmIc_123

Reviewer- truthreviewer

Chapters read- 10 (till it is published)

>Cover<

The current cover creation is simply amazing and much to my likings. The combo of the two colors- off yellow and white is great and I suppose a perfect one to represent love and fun. 

>Title<

The title is good so far, but it would be wrong of me if I judge the title in just 10 chapters. Without getting to know the further turn of events, I can't measure the accurateness that it holds. But so far so good. 

>Blurb<

It is able to draw much insight about the story and at the same tells you about the humour that the story promises to play around. 

It is well framed but as your story is based on quite a common plot, your blurb should state the otherwise. Opposite poles can be a turn off point for some readers who have read so many stories related to the same. Thus, the first paragraph needs quite a modification as the framing can play a major role. But, the second para again was a gripping sight. 

>Plot and Storyline<

The story revolved around Shreya and Arjun who were into film industry and there major disliking towards each other was an interesting element. 

The story goes too well with the real scenario of film industries as what the on- screen couples really seems to be or rather say what they appear but in reality they are completely different. So, this reality aspect has to be one of the boom element in your story. 

It was also nice to witness the brothers bond despite so much difference in likings between them. 

The author created relatable leads and the backgrounds were set according to the same structure. 

At the same time the plot needs construction. Till now the plot is simple and non- exciting as it is too common to decipher the upcoming events. Summing up, it lacks Uniqueness. 

But by bringing changes to the coming chapters and adding unique twists and turns this story can easily make it success as it have the potential inside it. 

I'd like to talk about the humour that the story brought along, made the story fun to read and I find it was easy to be engaged throughout the chapters. 

Although, the humor could be polished as it lacked the substance (the real feel). It is not bad but it needs to attach to the readers emotions. I have read quite a few humorous stories or contents and it made me laugh out of my wits. Your story did contained few humorous dialogues but you can do better here. 

Try reading humor related stories to know about the detailing. 

The pace of the story is maintained well. I liked the use of hindi quotes put at the start of every chapters. 

>Grammar<

I quite enjoyed the writing style as there were no repetition, with good hold on grammar 

It's noticeable that English is not your first language, there were few sentences that were questionable but I appreciate the effort you took to maintain the grip on English. 

A quick editing might prove to be helpful. 

>Creativity<

It is nice to witness a playful drama. Although, you can challenge your creativity more as I would love to see the story taking a new pace with a shine of uniqueness and absolute humor. 

>Payment<

None!

Just giving a shout out the this review book would mean a lot.

Thank you for giving me a chance.

~

Hope the review could make it up to the wait. I'm also so sorry my dear for making you wait for quite a long time. I heard that you wanted to change the reviewer due to my delay. Actually, I mailed the review long back but due to the technical issue it wasn't sent and remained in my draft. But, if you still want to go ahead with the changes, you are absolutely free honey. 

>_______________<

Thank you for giving Blue Star reviews and your reviewer, a chance.

Would love to see you again ❤️

~Team Blue Star Reviews
#starlights

>________________<