Fubuki Shirou x reader

Y/n's p.o.v.
I was walking back to the Inazuma Japan area with Endou. He's my soccer loving freak cousin. He continued to talk about Gouenji Kidou and Fubuki. When he said Fubuki I couldn't help but smile softly at his name. I have a crush on Fubuki he's really sweet and kind he always puts others before himself. He told me about how he's twin both Astuya was the reason he always wore this scarf until the realized that we all had his back. Although that happened I still find him cute. I sighed as the building came into view. We stepped inside and closed the door behind us. I played soccer with all of them. It was fun. I knew I liked him but I didn't know how to tell him I didn't know if I should tell the girls because I think they would give it away. I sighed as Fubuki approached me. Hey Y/n, he said. Hey I said softly. Come with me, he said and started to go upstairs. I fallowed him and we went into his bedroom. We sat down on his bed. Hey Y/n do you like anyone? He asked. No, I lied. You telling the truth? He asked looking at the ground. Well then I want to tell you something anyway, he said softly. He looked at me and I faced him. I titled my head slightly in confusion. What's up? I asked. Y/n remember back at Alpine when I reject every girl and you never knew why, he said. I nodded. I even rejected Nea even though her and Astuya got together in the end, he continued. I nodded. Why? I asked. Because the one I love is you, he said softly. I blushed like crazy then I put the pieces together. You love me? I asked. He nodded yeah your the one I love that's why I rejected everyone else, he said smiling softly. He pressed his lips onto mine the kiss was short because some knocked on Shirou's door. We broke the kiss and smiled. Shirou stood and went over to the door and it was Astuya. What's up Astuya? He asked. He saw me and smiled. Nothing we can talk about it later and he walked away. Shirou sighed and closed the door and sat back down beside me. He's going to tell everyone right? I asked. Shirou sighed and kissed me again. Even if he did it wouldn't matter it won't be a secret forever anyway, he said after he broke the kiss. I smiled. Well we should go back down their shouldn't we we have practice today in a minute, I said. He sighed and pecked me on the cheek yeah let's go he said as we stood and went down stairs. Everyone knew about us already. Well nothing will break us apart now, I thought as we went to practice. I smile was on my face it was a small smile but none the less we both smiled.
End