37

The next morning, a morning where you're supposed to be talking about the IT thing, I was lying in bed, completely relaxed, every part of my muscles and bones enjoying the warmth of another being next to me.

Kings hand over my waist, his breath hot on my neck and ear, his slow beatings of heart, calmed me down from the utter attack of panic inside my thin chest. My eyelids slowly opened, gathering all the light that showcased the room, watching all the clothes that we got rid off, some on the floor, some hanging from the chair or a nightstand, where all the opened packages of used condoms took place.

Huh, there were so many times, I can't count on one hand, even if I wanted to. We were like animals set free from zoo that held them behind the bars far too long, and they had the need to explore every corner, to their last breath. It was half past five when we went to sleep, too exhausted to breathe.

Turning very slowly, not to wake him up and face the embarrasement of crying from last night, I changed the position of my body, ready to stand up and go to the bathroom when his hand on my waist tightened and pulled me closer, so now I was facing him with my front rather then the back.

"Five more minutes." his husky voice murmured against my skin, cuddling to my side and making me forget all about my needs. I seriously had to pee but could hold on for a moment if it meant seeing his demeanor. How do I act around him now? He's a complicated persona, one who you never know how to deal with.

Yesterday was a clear sign of that.

"I need to pee." I grumbled, far too fakingly, I so wanted to stay in bed with him, but being with a bad boy as himself meant watching your language and composture.

I didn't want him to think he had any obligations towards me just because we had sex. I knew what having relations meant and what it would do if I started talking about it. Men don't like to wake up to a face that demanded conversation, explanation, regards of future.

Men liked to take action themselves, catch their pray and take things into their own pace. That was what I was planning on doing, let him lead me onto it and act just like I was acting all those days before. Being me, I wasn't going to change my behaviour nor was I going to let him play or manhandle me.

"Or we can-" he began again but my smart-self recognized the intentions in a halt "Na-ah!! Everything hurts." I complained.

I wasn't lying thought, all the way from my tummy to my toes, I couldn't feel a thing besides pain of muscles and joints. It was a good workout, that's all I'm saying.

"Yea?" he laughed in my ear "I get that."

Pushing him away from me, as a side joke, he chuckled to himself and watched me nakedly run to the bathroom, desperate to pee.

"Nice booty!" he laughed again, I heard as a faint sounds passed the closed doors and I sat on a toilet seat.

"Don't make me fart in your face dick! I'm not in the mood!" I yelled, rolling my eyes at his agenda. I felt relieved things were the same between us and the air got ten times lighter then the one I woke up to.

Pulling the water down the drain, I washed my hands and returned to the room, widening my eyes as soon as I saw his mother, standing in the centre of the room, arms crossed in front of her chest, watching her son in his boxers and me, coming out of the bathroom, so unprepared for this.

It is not a way to meet the mother, never, ever, just friends or relationship wise. This is not the way to shake hands like I was doing at the moment and stuttering my words on the way to digging a whole in the ground, welcoming the fall too dearly.

"Hii! Bea Cooper! Nice to meet you." and then remembered I'm naked, cursed my life out of my mouth and runned to the sheets on the bed, stealing all of it from Kings body.