Chapter 5 [ Friendship? ]

Deku wake up to fine him self cuddling with kirishima again how did this happen he saw the time to see only 1 hours to get ready for school he get up moves kirishima hands and be careful not to wake him up he got out of the bed he looked at the room to realize that this is not his room it kirishima room deku got amazed by kirishima room he didn't have the time to see it before but now he can.

Time passed as deku looking at kirishima room deku decided to walk to his room to get ready he actually was happy to have kirishima on his side he walk up to his room opened the door and got ready for school.

After deku finished getting dressed kirishima woke up and saw that deku was not in the room so he thought that he went to his room kirishima got up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Deku walk back to kirishima room to wake him up but when he opened the door he saw a shirtless kirishima with a black boxers
Deku blushed out and closed the door he didn't know that kirishima body was THAT hot he waited out side kirishima door for 20 minutes and kirishima got out to meet deku

Deku just smile at kirishima and he noticed that kirishima didn't put his hair up today "hey kiri why isn't you hair up today" deku asked kirishima "kiri?" kirishima asked looking at deku with a smark on his face "yah cus wer friends so I gave you a nic name I have alot really but for now kiri is nice for you" deku said "oh so does that mean I get to call you izu" kirishima asked with a stupid smile on his face leaning on deku shoulder "I mean yah if you want to now back to the question why is you hair down" deku said as they start walking "oh it just thag I didn't feel like putting it up today and plus we are already late" kirishima said deku looked at the time ONLY 30 MINUTES AND CLASS WILL START deku grab kirishima hand and uses his Quirk to get to class fast.

They wher out side the door deku catching his breath and kirishima too they stop holding hands both of them didn't want to admit that they like it deku like the worm in kirishima hands and kirishima liked that deku hands were soft they got to their sets aizawa was not in class so they where lucky that he was not here the bakusquad where coming up kirishima and the dekusquad where coming up to deku they wer talking having fun then aizawa got in class they all get back to their sets.

"ok class to day we will learn about basic hero moves and how you will make one your own "aizawa said and the class was happy to hear that they got to their locker and where there hero costume deku needed to take all of his clothes so that he can wear his clothes he stayed in only just his boxers he slipped his clothes on and when he was finished he felt like someone was watching his not just now but when he was taking his clothes of also he didn't pay attention to it he walk out of the room and back to his class

.....Time skip end of class/last period....

Deku amd kirishima was the last to get in the locker room cuz they where in recovery girl healing deku was talking off his hero costume on the other hand kirishima was watching deku getting out of his hero costume deku looked back to see if kirishima was looking at his but kirishima can play that he was changing quite quickly that you think deku played it off and Cuntine getting dressed after there finished they went back to the class so that they take their stuff with them kirishima was waiting for deku to take his stuff.

They wer walking and having fun then Shinsou came up to them kirishima was surprised he didn't think that Shinsou was the type to have friends Shinsou even said it his self "hey deku right ? " Shinsou asked deku and deku nodded yes "can you help me with the work today I didn't have understood and half of the things aizawa said I didn't write it" Shinsou said kirishima had a bad feeling about this he didn't know why but he did "sorry dude but izu is working with me sorry you could go ask momo or maybe todoroki there gana help you trust me" kirishima said as he put his hands on deki shoulder Shinsou just looked at them and left.

"why didn't you tell me you need help" deku asked as they started to walk back to the dorms "well I needed help from the homework that he gave us today I may have fell asleep wen mr aizawa was explaining" kirishima said with a weak smile as he scratches his neck "I will help you but next time you need to pay attention to the class got it" deku said as kirishima nodded yes on there way back bakugou saw out side the dorms waiting for someone kirishima excuse deku so he can leave deku didn't mind it

They just stub their acwerd until deku decides to talk "so ka- bakugou what do you want to talk about" deku said calming "de-midoriya I'm sorry for what I did and I'm also sorry that I didn't tell you that sooner I'm gana break up with you but I hope we can still be friends" when bakugou said that deku nodded as they hugs each ather both of them wher happy they ended their hatred and instead they became friends just like when they where kids

Deku got Bake to his dorm get take off his clothes and was warring some red shirt with some white shorts he got out of his dorm and knocked on kirishima dorm kirishima opened the dorm happily let in deku

kirishima and deku were working to gether to finish kirishima work then  they desided to go out to eat something sins it was 3am when they finished kirishima work kirishima and deku get out of the dorm and take a walk at the park mabye they will fine some food on their way

Kirishima spotted a truck that had a strange name "meadles" it was one Hella of a weird name kirishima dragged deku to the truck kirishima order chicken wings and legs 10 peases and deku ordered a chicken noodles they were waiting for the food to get ready and there was a sound that maked deku looked Back at were the sound was coming from but kirishima Tuched deku arms so he can take his food it ready they went back to the dorm they decided to go to deku dorm and stay in there wen they finished eating they played some video games tell they fell asleep on each other but little did they know their falling for each ather....

__________________________

1205 work noice