Chapter 12 [ Shopping part 2 ]

Toga pov :

as I was looking for more clothes rather than usual, twice started to tap my shoulder I looked at him he pointed at some guy I looked at his Ooo~ who is that cuttie over there? wait ?! is that the guy with the electric quirk he is alone and I had my needle with me he was picking some Pikachu clothes " they left me again Ooo~ they look cute I'm gonna take thi- "I put my hand on his mouth so that he doesn't scream and pressed the needle on his neck he falls asleep fast I grabbed a jacket and place it on him and asked twice to pick him up he did as we leave the shop...

Kirishima pov :

we left kami with the so that we can get food and come back bakugou was worried for some reason? I got a big mack as todoroki got a cappuccino, izuku got Caramel Frappuccino,  shinsou got an expresso, bakugou got a mack chicken for kaminari? and got himself a mack chicken spicy we were going back to the shot but we didn't see kaminari we looked at for him we asked a few people about it the saw then never saw him we asked the worked they say the same the didn't see him I saw bakugou he was angry and scared?! that's new we got out of the shop and looked around we didn't see him no one saw him leave there is only one explanation and  don't think bakugou or the other would like to hear" umm guys" they all looked at me "I think kami got kidnaped " they all looked shocked " we need to tell mister Aizawa-" I got cut off by bakugou saying " NO we're going to save him don't you extras tell anyone or this is going to be the last trip we have for the whole semester you hear me " we all nodded our heads as we walk to the hotel the only thing that's on my mind ' kaminari please be safe '

No one pov :

toga opened the door so that twice can get in they put him in a room with nothing but a chair they put him on the chair they chained him toga grabbed a needle with a liquid on it that can cancel quirks and but it on kaminari's neck and pressed it in him and then they left the room a few hours later kaminari woke up "mm~ wha-" he tried to move but he can't he tried to activate his quirk to see around him it's not working he panicked " well well well what do we have here" kaminari looked where the voice was coming from " w-what do you want from me huh?" kaminari said as the light above them open he was scared at what he saw it was shigaraki the leader of the league of villian's " well I have no idea why toga brought you here but I think we can fix that " he got close to kaminari to the point where they face it an inch close " you will be my new cum-dump how about that!" you can see the feair in kaminari's eyes wen shigaraki said that ' no no no i dont like this i dont what this why is this happning to me i dont want this ' whas all that kaminari could think about he started to cry " oh no dont cry im just getting started-" he was cut off buy someone walking in " hey hand job what are you- " he looked at me and looked ath door" oh a new toy huh can i pay with you two" dabi said as he walk to shigaraki " sure but dont get in my way "

 shigaraki grabbeg kaminaris shirt baking it disingrate as he played with kaminari's nipples " s-stop p-please " dabi take off kaminari's pants and boxser's leaveing kami exposed " No please s-stop " dabi start to suck kaminari's member " AHh~!" kaminari starteled at how that felt he fell discusted at himself he tried to stop his moans from comming out shigaraki stop playing with kaminari nipples he toke his pants and boxers off and uncoffed kaminari left him with only with hands cuffes " be a good boy and suck my cock " shigaraki said to kaminari he pushed it in kaminari throut kaminari's tears start to fall of his face " Ahhh~ it feels so good inside your mouth~ " shigaraki keeping trusting in and out of kaminari's mouth, dabi stoped sucking kaminari's member he looked at kaminari's ass he grabed some lube from his jaket he pour it in his fingers he spret kaminari's ass cheks " MMM~!?" kaminari mad a sound as shigaraki cum down his throght dabi put one finger in as shigaraki taked his member out of kaminari's mouth "s-stop n-no i-i-i dont w-want this p-please" kaminari cried for them to stop but the didn't listed to him the contined " nice ass~ i dont think i can baby~

kaminari got the chill's dabi put two more fingers in "AAA~! Stop! NO!"kami yelled at his to stop but he cuntined after a moment dabi stoped as he take off his clothes leaving nothing " now that your good to go lets get things fun~" dabi lined himself he pushed his member slowly in kaminari's ass " AA! STOP! IT HURT!" kaminari keep stugling so that dabi wont go all the way in " stay still baby boy~" dabi got all the way in kaminari was trumbling he cant more the pain was unforgetble " oh look he is quite i think there is a space for one more what try to fit in?" dabi asked shigaraki as kaminari was scared but he cant do anything about it his ass hurt he cant think straght so he just layed there trying to catch his breath " sure " shigaraki said as dabi layed down and kaminari is on top of him as shigaraki tried to get in from behind "p-pleaes s-stop i-i c-can't-" he got cut off by shigaraki smaking his ass and going in while moving  " oh shut up and let us injoy this will yah" shigaraki said as he and dabi movied in side of kaminari he cried in both pain till it touched a spot that made kaminari maon in plasure "Aaa~" he bit his lips he hoped that they didnt hear him but he was wrong " Ooo~ i think we found it~"

________________________________________________________________________________

uhhhhhh first-time smut I'm tired so I'll continue this tomorrow 

enjoy 1111 words

Akai-dess (0^0)