Imagine 25: "Can't hear you now"🌧️

*Ash's POV*

"Are you ready Mr. Shinoda?"
"Yeah I'll be out in just a second, *slightly pushes my hand away* Ash you put to much on" he said as I was doing his makeup, I giggled and put my brush back into my makeup bag
"Nonsense Mr. Shinoda, I think I got it just right" I said my thumb touching his cheek, he giggled and stood up
"Thanks Ms. Wisdom you're an angel" he said now walking out of the door
I sighed a little and decided to clean around the place a bit.
Ever since I was 18 years old I've been the makeup artist for Linkin Park, but when Chester passed I was jobless for a while, till Mike asked me to be his makeup artist. He's been making a new album called 'Post Traumatic' and after writing his last song he's been doing music videos.
This one though has been my favorite... I love 'Can't hear you now' it has such a great beat and the lyrics really speak to me...
Funny fact one day when I was helping Mike with whatever he needed he asked me if I could help him write this song and well, two weeks later here we are, working on the Can't hear you now music video☺️.

When I finished cleaning the makeup room I decided to go watch Mike,
He was talking to the director for a second but when he saw me after the director walked off he waved at me, I smiled and waved back and then... It was time to shoot.
*Watches for a minute as he danced* man he looked so handsome today...
Deep down I have to admit I've always been in love with Mike but I've never showed it, he'd never love a girl like me... All I am to him is a make-up artist😞
But beside that I'd rather have him as my friend then nothing at all, if I tell him I love him I could risk him getting angry and letting me go but if I keep my mouth shut nothing will happen... *Sighs* What would you choose?

*A while later*
*Mike's POV*

After hours of shooting, talking, and putting things away it was time for all of us to go home.
It was raining outside pretty hard (good thing I have an umbrella)
And when I was about to leave I saw Ash grabbing her purse,
*Smiles and walks up to her* "Hey Ash" I said making her slightly jump and touch her heart after she saw me
"Mike, omg you scared me *giggles and pushes some of her hair behind her ear* is there anything you need Mr. Shinoda?" She asked pulling her purse strap up. I shook my head
"Not at all Ms. Wisdom, I just wanted to say hi and that I saw you watching me" I replied folding my arms. She licked her lips and looked down at her high heels
"Yeah, I was.
Your not mad are you?" She asked looking up at me with those blue eyes. Oh my gosh,
"Why would I be upset?"
"I uh- I was suppose to be working" she mumbled nervously. I laughed and rolled my eyes "It's ok to take a break A.W, there is no harm done" I said. She did a half smile.
"Well I have to go now, I guess I'll see ya tomorrow bright and early Ash" I pointed out waving goodbye as I walked out, she waved back and that was that...

When I was on my way home I couldn't help but think about Chester...
God damn I miss him, he was like a brother to me and knowing that your best friend did what he did just kills me...
He seemed perfectly fine and then in a flash he's gone? *Sighs sadly* god why? When he passed I felt like I lost myself, I'm still trying to find my way back but it's hard, really hard...
*Starts to slightly cry* I wish I knew before it was too late...😭

*A week later*
*Ash's POV*

Well here we are working on the last shoot, it's sad to think this is gonna be the last day I'm gonna see Mike for a long time for he said after this he's gonna take a year break...
*Sighs* I just hope we'll bump into each other at times.
Standing by my doorway watching Mike continue to dance and sing I smiled at him, he's so sweet and cute...
His smile takes all my pain away, his voice sends shivers down my spin, and his eyes lead me to a better place.
*Moans* I could go on all day but I knew I had to stop because I saw Mike walk up to me.
"Wow are you done?"
"No not yet, I just needed a little makeup"
"Oh! *Grabs brushes and starts to put his makeup on* ok then, just a little spread here and boom! Your ready to go Mr. Shinoda" I said proudly and starting to blush and smile at his damn cute self that's right in front of my face!!!!
He gave me a smile and walked back to continue his shoot...
*Softly sighs watching him dance* god why am I such a geek?😭.