Chapter 2 (edited)

y/n's pov.

She stared at the clock, each tick she would blink her eyes impatiently. She's hungry.. Too hungry to even function properly. Her eyes moved from the clock to the teacher. She stared at the teacher as if she were trying to tell him how hungry she was. Fortunately, luck is on her side today!

The bell rang, and immediately, all of the students gathered up their things and tidied up their desk for lunch time. The teacher only sighed before rolling his eyes and exited the classroom. y/n stood up and rushed out of her classroom as well.

She walked down the stairs while hugging her stomach. Her mind flew to the snacks and food that she would have for today's lunch. Melon bread? Plain bread? Strawberry shortcake? She wasn't too sure about plain bread, though.. let's just scratch that out from the list.

While she was walking, she felt someone bump into her. Just from the bump, she could tell that the person who she bumped into is quite.. big and hard.. probably the muscles. The bump made her trip forward, and immediately, she closed her eyes and got ready to feel the floor against her face. She just KNEW that Eito would poke on her bruise all day.

Her body was tense as she waited.. but for some reason, she never felt the floor. Instead, there was something holding onto her. She opened her eyes expecting to see the floor but she saw a pair of dark brown eyes instead.

Her eyes widened, surprised by this person in front of her. What is happening? This is not how she expected to start her lunch hour!!

"Are you okay?" The man asked her with his arm around her waist. She took her sweet time to answer as she was staring at the man who was currently holding her from falling! Short black hair. Dark brown eyes. Sharp eyes. Very tall.. and very strong.

"Uh- huh?" Was all she said, still quite confused with what had happened until she snapped out of her clueless state and blushed.

"Ah! Yes! Sorry!" She pushed him off of her and stood on her two feet on her own. Then she ran away without saying anything else to him. She probably had left him confused as well.

She closed her eyes while running as fast as she could, trying to hide herself from the embarrassment that she received just from that encounter. She could hear him calling out to her, but she ignored him and continued to run.

She let out a sigh once she finally reached the cafeteria. Luckily for her, the line for the bread is short, with just a few students lining up.

"Uh, one melon bread, please." She told the lady once it was her turn. The lady gave her the bread before paying for it. She walked away again, giving the other students their chance to buy the delicious bread from the cafeteria.

She unwrapped the bread from its packaging and took a bite out of it. She walked down the hallway while eating, trying to find a place for her to hang out until lunch our ends. She let out a satisfied hum as she savoured the taste of melon bread. Her favourite bread of all time.

She suddenly felt weird while she walked down the hall. She noticed that people had been staring at her while giggling, making her anxious. Was there something on her face? Was there a rumour going on about her without her knowing?! Quickly, she ran out from the school building to hide herself.

She found herself near the gymnasium. She walked to the vending machine and looked at her reflection on it. She noticed that her hair was slightly messy but not messy enough for people to laugh at her. She let out a sighed before fixing her hair a little.

daichi's pov.

"Isn't that the girl you bumped into earlier?" Sugawara asked while poiting to a girl who ran past us. Daichi's eyebrows furrowed before nodding his head.