who is she?

≛𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━  scarlett≛𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ soyoung han jung≛𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙃 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ scarlett rose≛𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙎 ━━ scar, rose, soo, babe≛𝘼𝙂𝙀 (2021) ━━ 22≛𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝘿𝘼𝙔 ━━ september 01, 2000≛𝙕𝙊𝘿𝙄𝘼𝘾 𝙎𝙄𝙂𝙉 ━━ virg...

≛𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ soyoung han jung
≛𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙃 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ scarlett rose
≛𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙎 ━━ scar, rose, soo, babe
≛𝘼𝙂𝙀 (2021) ━━ 22
≛𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝘿𝘼𝙔 ━━ september 01, 2000
≛𝙕𝙊𝘿𝙄𝘼𝘾 𝙎𝙄𝙂𝙉 ━━ virgo
≛𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔 ━━ korean-swedish
≛𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝙋𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙀 ━━ jinhae-gu, South Korea
≛𝙃𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 ━━ 5'5"
≛𝙒𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 ━━ 47 kg
≛𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀 ━━ o
≛𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙍 ━━ black
≛𝙀𝙔𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙍 ━━ black

≛𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━  scarlett≛𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ soyoung han jung≛𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙃 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ scarlett rose≛𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙎 ━━ scar, rose, soo, babe≛𝘼𝙂𝙀 (2021) ━━ 22≛𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝘿𝘼𝙔 ━━ september 01, 2000≛𝙕𝙊𝘿𝙄𝘼𝘾 𝙎𝙄𝙂𝙉 ━━ virg...

≛𝙊𝘾𝘾𝙐𝙋𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 ━━ (𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩) k-pop idol. (𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙧) gymnast.
≛𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎 ━━ lead vocalist, visual, center
≛𝙐𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙎 ━━ nct u, nct 127, nct dream
≛𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙊𝘿 ━━ 2 years and 6 months
≛𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝘼𝙉𝙔 ━━ sm entertainment
≛𝙏𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍 ━━ scarlett (@soyounghan_)
≛𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙈 ━━ scarlett (@love.scarlett3)
≛𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙁𝙔 ━━ scarlett's rotational
≛𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙁𝙊𝙍 ━━ being the only girl on a boy group, being in a 23 membered group, similarities to twice momo
≛𝙃𝙊𝘽𝘽𝙄𝙀𝙎/𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙎 ━━ watching movies, watching theater plays, taking walks, playing the violin
≛𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙎 ━━ corsets, make up, scented candles and mint, food, memes
≛𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙎 ━━ expensive things, too much touching (skinship), strawberries, haters
≛𝙋𝙃𝙊𝘽𝙄𝘼𝙎 ━━ none

scarlett3)≛𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙁𝙔 ━━ scarlett's rotational≛𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙁𝙊𝙍 ━━ being the only girl on a boy group, being in a 23 membered group, similarities to twice momo≛𝙃𝙊𝘽𝘽𝙄𝙀𝙎/𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙎 ━━ watching movies, watching theater plays, taking wal...

≛TWITTER ━━ @NCTsmtown
≛TWITTER (Japan) ━━ @NCT_OFFICIAL_JP
≛OFFICIAL WEBSITE ━━ nct.smtown
≛OFFICIAL WEBSITE (Japan) ━━ nct-jp.net
≛VYRL ━━ R0D9PQ
≛FACEBOOK ━━ NCT.smtown
≛INSTAGRAM ━━ @nct
≛YOUTUBE ━━ NCT
≛V LIVE ━━ NCT
≛TIKTOK ━━ @official_nct

smtown≛INSTAGRAM ━━ @nct≛YOUTUBE ━━ NCT≛V LIVE ━━ NCT≛TIKTOK ━━ @official_nct

≛━━━𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙏 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙎.
- she was born in jinhae-gu, changwon city, gyeongsangnam-do, south korea.
- family: mom, dad, 2 older twin brothers.
- her older brothers are percy jung and peter jung.
- she and her older brothers were very competitive with each other when they were younger.
- her father is very rich, works as a businessman.
- her mother is a professional stylist.
- personality: serious, lively, thinks a lot, sweet, often blunt.
- she attended yongwon elementary school, angolpo middle school.
- she became a jyp trainee. (2010-2012)
- scarlett's clothing style is grunge, vintage, and girly.
- she was an emcee on inkigayo alongside suju leeteuk and iu. (oct 5th 2018 to nov 7th 2019)
- she likes wearing corsets.
- scarlett's everyday makeup is just mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss.
- scarlett is known as the "rich aunt" of the unit, especially nct dream.
- her religion is christianity.
- she can play the violin.
- other than korean, she is fluent in japanese, english, swedish.
- scarlett learned japanese for yuta.
- she knows how to speak in swedish because the grandpa of her father was swedish, so they wanted to continue the swedish line of their family.
- also, she lived in sweden in her middle school years.
- she isn't really good at dancing but she was a cheerleader.
- she likes reading books to improve her vocabulary and communication skills.
- scarlett can play basketball very well, her father taught her when she was younger.
- she is a level 9 gymnast.
- scarlett loves scented candles and the smell of mint.
- she is a coffee addict much like her fellow member, na jaemin.
- when she was younger, she dreamed of becoming a fashion stylist.
- she said she used to babysit her neighbor's kid and she cried when she had to move to seoul.
- she has experienced one-sided love.
- her role models are leeteuk and iu.
- scarlett helps the staffs on getting the other nct members ready like doing their hair or makeup.
- she often dyes her own hair.
- scarlett is the second best at fashion in nct after johnny, based on the fans and members' evaluation.
- she mostly uses red lipstick.
- her parents bought her a apartment for her own, near the dorm of the other nct members since she's the only girl. her parents want her to be comfortable and be independent. but she often stays with the members.
- scarlett was the class muse/representative for many years in middle school.
- she still talks with her childhood best friend, even after all these years.
- she enjoys reading and writing.
- scarlett once said on a variety show that the most attractive part of a man's body for her is either his smile and hands.
- she was supposedly to be in itzy.
- a lot of fans think her and twice momo are sisters or relatives cause they look very much alike.
- she likes it when a fan hugs her, but doesn't cross the line.
- scarlett doesn't like calling her "fans" fans, instead, she calls them her "lovelies".
- scarlett is one of the most sweetest girls you'll ever meet.
- she used to have a crush on her classmate but he had a girlfriend, back in middle school.
- she is like the most social person in the kpop industry, its like she has friends in all kpop groups.
- she wants to try acting.
- scarlett and mark left/graduated from nct dream the same day and she came back officially a week after him.
- she is birthday twins with jungkook of bts and yujin of iz*one.
- the three in her Instagram account means n-c-t.
- the highest class rank scarlett has been was 7th.
- nct position: rich aunt
- her weakness are being impatient and being touched in her feet.
- she wants to have more friends because she likes meeting new people and getting to know them.
- scarlett's ideal type: a boy she can relate to, a lot. a boy who has a sweet, charming personality, and smile.

━ fc is momo hirai (mostly) and yeri kim.