best friends | 7llin' in the dream.

while the others were cooking, scarlett and chenle were back at playing basketball

while the others were cooking, scarlett and chenle were back at playing basketball. the boy being competitive and the female member just laughing.

"chen! chenle! come on, pass the ball to me!" she said, trying to steal the ball from him without tripping from her sandals.

"yah! yah! yah!" the boy exclaimed as she took the ball from him, shooting it to the basket. she cheered as she got it in, dancing happily.

after playing for a couple more moments, they went back to where the others were cooking and just sat down, sweating from the heat.

"oh, my God!" she ran back inside the house. "what was that?" mark chuckled. "mhm, she must've forgot to call her mother or she forgot about the ice cream." chenle shrugged.

"she bought ice cream?" jeno asked, now wanting to eat some. "yeah, she bought like a a lot and a big tub of ice cream. how come you didn't see her bringing it?" jeno shrugged, "i don't know, she was the first one to go in the car."

scarlett came running back, a plastic bag in her hand with a big ass tub of ice cream. "i'm back and with the ice cream." she panted.

"what flavour?" haechan asked. "all your favourites and a big one for me." she smiled, cheeky. all the members cheered, happy.

while scarlett lied down on the chair, the members talked about what to get from the grocery. "we can send haechan and jaemin." jeno suggested.

"no, haechan and i will go. maybe with soo-ah too." renjun announced. "you must bring jaemin." jeno added.

"let's let the person who knows how to grill do the job." mark said. "for the meat, you must being jaemin for sure." jeno said. "sure, sure, sure."

"wait, soo-ah knows how to cook meat that isn't chicken, beef, or pork like it was chicken, beef, or pork." renjun said. "really?" the two others asked.

he nodded, recalling, "she cooked me beef once, it felt like it was pork." the two nodded, amazed by the new fact about their female member.

scarlett woke up from all the sounds renjun made when he was playing in the pool with the watermelon float.

"what if you fall down?" jaemin said from the corner. "push me gently." the double coloured hair said. "i can't go there, i won't push you." jaemin teased, smiling. "i'll do it myself then."

the female member splashed some water on renjun, getting him a bit wet. before he could yell at her, she ran to where chenle and jeno were.

time skip, the food is done! "who made this?" the youngest asked. "mark and jeno?" he guessed, to which mark hummed to.

"the person who comes last will do the dishes." haechan yelled. jeno responded with a sprint towards them, leaving chenle and scalett behind.

"wow, why is there so much food?" chenle said. "chenle-ah, where's scarlett?" jaemin asked, eating a spoonful.