The scars

I look at the people that are stand and sign as I walk into my room and sit on my bed leaving the door open to let the three in as well. Deku, Todoroki and bakugou come in and stand in front of me looking at me in shocked. I know why they look shocked but they don’t need to keep looking at me.

“Is it the scars or something else?”

I asks them as they nodded. “What happened?”

It was bakugou who asks me. I sign as I look at him before looking at the floor. “It’s from my quirk. It’s not that bad anymore.” 

I tell them as bakugou signs and sits next to me but also a bit behind me so he can look at my back on the bed. “Are you sure? Your quirk never did this before.” 

He says as follows the scars from my back to my arms as I just nodded at him. “Y-yeah… most of the scars are from two years ago.” 

I tell them which looked like it help them not think about it too much. Both bakugou Todoroki had to leave because Todoroki was called into work and bakugou had to make lunch. I look over to Deku to see that he still was not happy with the answer I give them. He sits down next to me and asks for my hand. 

Which I give it to him as he follows the scars just like bakugou but he only did my arm which was good, I think. I’m not sure how to think about it. Soon Nat and kiri walks in the room with a smiles as they run up to us and jump onto the bed. They sit down with us as they both look at my scars on my back. 

“so are you doing ok?” 

Deku asks as he watches the twins that are looking at the shapes that they can make with my arms. 

“yeah, nothing to bad and I have my kids to help me.” 

He nods “but all the scars you have.”

“what about your scars?” 

I asks with a churked as he stops for a second. “Not the same.”

“you sure? I would said they are” 

“how did yours happen? We never saw these till now.” 

“oh….its from not using my quirk it dosen’t hurt me as much as he did before.”

He looked shocked again as I told him. “wait so that means you need to use your quirk or it will hurt you and give you these scars. So that means.” I just nodded at him as Nat starts to play with my hair and Kiri sarts to look at the scars on my hand. 

“it dosen’t hurt, it just needs a a way to get out of my body.”

I told as the twins start to jump around and jumps on top of as and start lunching as I chucked at them. We play with the twins for a good 20 minstin till they fall an asleep. With the help from Deku I put the twins into the bed. I thank him before he walk into the lounge room.

I walk into hawks and dabi room to find them both pass out and found sho playing in his bed. I smile at him and pick him up and walk out of the room. I walk into the lounge.  moving in with hero's

I walk into hawks and dabi room to find them both pass out and found sho playing in his bed. I smile at him and pick him up and walk out of the room. I walk into the lounge to find Deku and shinsou talking to each other. I sit down on floor with sho in front of them. It was nice till there was yelling in the kitchen

I pick up sho and look at the two alphas that are now standing up. They both look confused on why there was yelling in the kitchen. We all walk into the kitchen, as we walk into the kitchen we found kirishima yelling at bakugou. “WHAT THE FUCK?? WHY ARE YOU CHOICING HIM OVER HIM??..... I’m your fiancé…”

Kirishima was now crying as he looks at bakugou. But all bakugou could do was stand there in shocked at what kirishima said. Kirishima runs out of the kitchen once he see me and Sho, deku ran after him to see what’s going on and how he can help. Shinsou and I look at bakugou who was now sitting on the floor in front of us.

I sit in front of bakugou on the floor with sho now sitting in my lay. “What happen?”

I asks as he just look down at his hands. “He thinks I am going to leave him but I’m not…. I can’t leave him….I love him.”

The last bit was just below a whisper but I still heard it as I nodded my head at him in understanding. “I know you do. Remember you told me years ago in UA.”

He smiles as I say that. “Yeah, I know...  wait….”

He looks at in pure shocked as he stands up in front of me. “Shit…I know why he thinks I am going to leave him now.”

He says as he pulls me and sho up off the floor. I look back to see shinsou looking at us confused. “God I am an idiot...”

I didn’t know why he was calling himself an idiot but I nodded at what he is saying. Bakugou hugs me before leaving the kitchen to go to kirishima. It hurts letting him go but he would be happier with kirishima than he would be with me. Shinsou walks up next to him as he asks. “So he knows now?”

I step back from him confused as I asks. “Know what?”

He looks at me before saying. “Who the dad is.”

“Wait…. How did you know who the dad is or if that was what he was talking about?”

“Well iida and Deku know who the dad is and it’s what kirishima was yelling about… and he has been talking about it with Sero and Mina. On who the dad is and what bakugou would do if he find out on who is the dad of the twins…”

Shinsou rubs the back of his neck as I look at him in shocked. “So most of you guys know about who is the dad?”

I ask as he just nods at me. I look down as I say. “Sorry I didn’t tell anyone.”

“Your fine… just someone owns me lunch.”
He said as we both walk out of out of the kitchen and back into the lounge room. As we walk into the lounge room we saw.......

At that moment I knew I was going to kill this bitch...

(So how was that??)