☕chap18☕

☕last page leads to new☕ ☕diary☕

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

☕type pov☕

finally after listening tharn with proofs, nothing remain behind.. kathy silently sobbing signed the papers.she gasped as finding appropriate words to say "i am sorry. i am not worthy to be forgiven because i mess a lot. ruin the repute.
i am sorry. tharn , you already did a lot .i dont need anything from you. i will depend on myself from now on to earn for myself.i know my words of apology cant mend all lose and heal all that torture from which you suffer.questions were raised even on your business ethics .my apology cant delete that blackness . i thought that perhaps in this way i won back tharn and we start a new life.but i was wrong. i ended this relation.i hurt him.he pleaded me.but i turned him down.infact , i wasnt in love with him because if i was really in love with him, then i must tespect his wish as he respect mine. i burn everything with my own hands and now thinking to build a nest to reside from ashes.i forget ash is blown away by wind.mrs adolph, can william chen , tharn type , i am sorry. my mom and my bro tried to stopped me from this but i assure them that everything will be right. but in actual, in end i lost everything.i am sorry.sorry to all. "

kathy left followed by her mother and brother.tharn nodded changli to drive them to airport for germany.media representatives also left.  we four moved inside and sat in living area.

"finally all settled, now allow me to go back to USA, i dont want that my team marry more in my absence " can said
"i am also thinking to go back to germany. but before going let do something good.arrange a simple wedding. type is preggy so i dont want him to bother too much.type during pregnancy just freeze your semester and have full rest." mom instructed.and i nodded.

meanwhile changli came
"laoban furen, they have fly to germany by adolph jet."
"arrange a simple marriage ceremony in evening. invite all house staff of adolph and chen mansion  and staff  of both groups in evening.its better to celebrate with them because they are family rather than outsiders." mom said and changli nodded.

finally the evening arrived. the whole mansion was full of life. the chirping of kids, the laughters of elders, the whispers of ladies,
the Fúwùyuán, the soft rhythm of instrumental music, the sizzling fountains were all eyecatching.

finally, it was time to head towards wedding aisle.i and tharn get ready in different rooms makeup artists were called to help us in getting ready. i wore simple white shirt with black dress pent . mom came into room .she hugged me and kissed my forehead."after wedding i ll leave, tharn home and everything after me i give into your care. just protect them all"
"mom, i tharn our kids need you .so , please dont say this. i need you in all walks of life" i said.

mom nodded and interwine her hand with mine and walked out of room to aisle for vows. the path was simply decorated with white balloons.the wedding aisle was decorated
tharn was standing wearing simple white shirt with 3 buttons unbuttons with black dress pent , folded sleeves, with watch in his arms. with can beside him.

on seeing him with soft smile i with mom walked to aisle.she gave me hand in his hand.and left.sit on seat on front.
finally the priest came to perform ceremony.
"welcome all to the wedding
of MR THARN ADOLPH
AND
MR.TYPE WILLIAM CHEN.
marriage is the most beautiful relationship of life which binds two people in bond of love. which tie two people in promise of staying with each without any greed or lust of worldly cosmetics. which bond two people in word family . yes family. both partners always try to  find their parents siblings in their partner. so in short , marriage is a great responsibility to last breath but if you think its a beautiful season of life which petals you then its easy to cope with it. "

"so mr tharn adolph
are you willing to be a responsible lovely lively partner of mr type william chen.are you willing whole heartedly to love him admire him protect him spoil him to your last breath." priest asked
"i am till my last breath even in all lifes heavens will give me" tharn replied

"mr type chen, are you willing to accept mr tharn adolph as your partner till last breath.do you agreed to stay by his side to protect him  when world raise fingers on him or praising him for their benefits" priest asked
"i am and will be forever no matter if i ll sacrifice myself to save him " i  replied

"i announce you as legal partners wish you all best for all seasons of life. now you give each other wedding rings and kiss each other" priest said and left the two in vow aisle. can gave rings to both which they slipped in each other fingers.then tharn gave a soft kiss on forehead of type
with whisper "i love you type"
"P̄hm rạk khuṇ" i replied

we both walked towards guests.we both hug mom and then can . and all our guests greeted us. after dinner all left.it all done in an hour.
mom and can was going back.
though they stopped us but i and tharn drove to airport to say them goodbye.and then drove back to home.

suddenly whole house was silent.all staff after cleaning went into their rooms.tharn locked door and we headed to our bedroom.

our bedroom was decorated with champagne roses, garden tulips,  tealight candles, and our wedding pic mount on wall. the whole room theme was changed in to black grey. from furniture to curtains and carpets.

"do you like all this" tharn whispered and locked me in his arms from back.
"i am surprised.when you planned to change all this. i even had no small idea of it" i asked
"no reason.just want to forget all bad things so thats why i change everything.thankyou type for coming in my life. thankyou for standing by my side.thankyou for giving me gift of baby.today i have no words to say but want to say that i am aware of future ambush but i assure you that i belong to you. my whole life means you." tharn said softly

i just turned and throw him on bed and sat on him"instead of serious talk, why not we let lur souls talk.why not we let ourselves drown in ocean of love and pleasure. why not we listen the poetry of heart and songs of minds.enjoy dance of souls and ecstasy of blood running in veins. see tge firework glow of our skins.getting drunk from aura of whispers"

tharn pulled me in embrace and all curtains between us were lifted because moon of love was shining and stars were giggling enjoying the breeze of pure love.

finally year passed so quickly but everything was good and on track. i and tharn were blessed with twins .
we name our princess
Angel Chen Adolph
and our son
Moon Chen Adolph.
finally my postgraduation is still pending due to babies because i takecare of them and of tharn as well.while tharn phd is on way as well.
kathy is working as personal assistant to tharn mom.she has changed a lot.very sophisticated and down to earth.so mom thinks she is best choice for my bro Can and i agree.lets see what they both say. Her brother and security officer of tharn Mr.D is back with tharn. tharn trust him like before.

from all this i just learn
"life is diary with unlimited pages , and life with heavens hell fate create events to fill this diary."

🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞

💐the end💐
thankyou for reading
i am greatful
read comment vote
saludos
k.bunny