205

At night, a jujube-colored horse galloped through the dense forest trail in the moonlight, and Shen Yu and Yawei sat one behind the other. A mile away from them, there was a horse team following them, whip thundering and dusty. 

    Are they the Huns? They caught up, why are they so fast ... The forest is silent, you can hear the ringing of horseshoes behind you, Shen Yu looks back, and you can see the looming flames, chasing in such a hurry, no doubt that are The Huns.

    When the dumb guard went to kill the Huns, it was bound to expose their whereabouts, but Shen Yu did not expect the Huns to come so quickly.

    Although this horse was also a good horse, it carried two people on its back, and it was not as fast as the Huns. Seeing the fire light from behind was getting closer, the dumb guard looked for a path, turned the horse's head, and entered the weedy path. .

    In a hidden place, the two dismounted their horses, then led the horses behind the bushes and hid them.

    Shen Yu swallowed nervously, holding his breath and staring straight ahead, his body trembled slightly involuntarily.

    "Are you afraid?"

    Under the hazy moonlight, the dumb Wei asked him in sign language.

    Shen Yu shook his head. He was not afraid, but he suffered this kind of experience for the first time. There must be tension, but when he saw the dumb Wei's calm eyes , Seemed to have magical power, let him relax.

    Dumb Wei put his arm around his shoulder, the two were close to each other, Shen Yu was used to his actions, and it was useless to resist.

    Less than half a cup of tea, a team of Huns He ran across with the torch, and when they were far away, Shen Yu and the dumb Wei came out of the trail.

The next two days, when the two were on their way, they encountered no less than ten groups of Huns, each with about twenty. Searching back and forth.

    Shen Yu and the two could only find a place to hide during the day, even at night, they must be careful. The dumb guard became a little irritable after being chased, and the murderous intention was stopped, and finally Shen Yu stopped him.

    "You can't kill anymore, it will attract more Huns." Shen Yu said, pulling him, "At least they don't know our exact location yet, so they can only look around and bear with it."

    Shen Yu wrinkled a little. With a pensive face, the dumb guards are powerful and can deal with a small group of Huns, but the opponent is crowded and like a hornet's nest. Once it is broken, they will gather together according to the taste. If they are surrounded, they have nowhere to escape.

Now...

    "How far are we from Wuding Mansion?" Shen Yu asked. "It's less than two days." The dumb guard replied with sign language.

    That's fine, I will endure this for more than a day, and then find them to settle the account!"

    Jun Xuanxiao watched Shen Yu squeezing his fist, and his hostility dissipated a lot. He knew what Shen Yu said that he could not stand his violent temper and could not stand being chased and killed.

    Only Shen Yu's rein can hold this irritable lion.

    Jun Xuanxiao originally thought that the closer to Wuding Mansion, the less activities of the Huns would be, but the result was that they would meet a team every half an hour, and it took two full days to hide before they arrived in Wuding Mansion. In the outskirts, the city walls can already be seen.

    "Arrived!"

    Shen Yu looked at himself. He hadn't taken a shower for a few days. His hi-robed dress was almost black, covered with mud and dirt. Shen Yu felt sour when he smelled it. After he entered the city, he saw the prefect. Be sure to take a shower and eat a hot meal with soup.

The two of them were both inconspicuously dressed. They lined up to enter the city with ordinary people. An old man was stopped by the guards in front.

    "You! What's in the cart?"

    "My lord, it's firewood, which is brought to the city and sold.

    "Really? Check it!". The city ​​defender beat and beat a car of firewood, deliberately pushing it away, and checked it carefully.

    "Okay, Hurry up! Next one!" the defender urged.

    The old man ignored the firewood and hurried into the city with the wooden cart.

    There are more than ten people, and it is Shen Yu's turn.

    "Brother Anguard, look, this Wuding Mansion is heavily guarded. Even an old woodman who sells firewood has to check for a long time. You can take off your mask later..."

    Shen Yu suddenly thought of something and stopped. Stepped down.

    "Strange..." Shenyu muttering to himself, his smile stagnate, then pulled the sleeve of dumb guard rushed to the inverse direction to go .. "

    Hurry up and get this wrong ... Shen Wu set house Yu whispered.

    Jun Xuanxiao understood his heart and left in the crowd.

    Along the way, he became suspicious. How could the Huns be so rampant and reckless in Dajing? At first he only thought that the Huns took advantage of the chaos in Dajing before they sneaked into Dajing.

    If Wuding Mansion is as strict as their city guards, and an old man is meticulous in searching an old man, thousands of Huns will not know if they cross the border Wuding Mansion?!

The only possibility is that Wuding Mansion and the Huns have colluded!

    They probably entered the city so recklessly to ask for help.

    Shen Yu thought about it a moment earlier than Jun Xuanxiao. This made Jun Xuanxiao very surprised. In fact, Shen Yu was agile and intelligent, but he was not well-versed in the world and had insufficient experience. Given time, this little baby cat has all its claws and can't survive in his own town He wants to talk a bit more.

    Going against the flow of people, it is easy to be noticed by people from high places. As expected, a violent shout came from the tower: "The two people! Stop!".

    Shen Yu and the two looked at each other, no matter where they would stay, accelerated their pace to crowd out the crowd, and immediately mounted the horse, the dumb guard threw out the sound of thunderbolt, and rode his horse gallop.

    "Come on! Catch them!".

    Loud orders from the castle tower, the guards of the team have filed out and chased up.