Chapter 3: Keyboard and errr... Mouse?

Lucas dialed the number...

*ring* *ring* phone rings.

On the other end, Natalia is lying down on her pink cushy queen-sized bed, reading a book entitled "A brief history of time".

Her phone vibrates.

*buzzzzzz*

She looks at it and sees that the call is from an unknown number.

"Who the heck will be calling at the middle of the night?" She told herself.

Grabs her phone...

"Hello, who's this?" Answers it with a crabby tone.

"Uh. Hi! This is Luke. The one at the caffeteria...I'm so sorry about what happened earlier..." The voice replied.

"Ha! So you're that freakin' guy that bumped me... D'you know I lost my purse because of you!" She madly responded.

"That's why I'd like to make it up to you. I'm sorry, I'm just too clumsy at times." Luke responded.

"I don't need your expla..." Natalia was about to yell when...

The lights went out.

Her room is in total darkness...
It was so silent that she can hear something crawling under her bed.

"Wesley, where are you?" looking for her younger brother

"Okay you... don't hang up until I say so..." She demanded from Lucas.

Natalia switched on the flashlight from her B.Berry Touch Phone. She attempts point the light under her bed when suddenly...

*Blam* strong winds enter her room from the window, slaming the door.

"Aghhhh!" Natalia Freaks out.

"Hey are you alright!? Maybe I can help you." Lucas speaking on the phone.

"Do I sound alright!?" She responded.

"Wesley!? Wesley!?" She shrieks.

"Wait up! I can't see a damn thing, I'm trying to call mom." Her brother shouts from downstairs.

"Where are you!? Maybe I can lend a hand." Lucas anxiously talking over the phone.

"Why would I freakin' tell you!?" She answers.

*Squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

"Aghhh! Okay, 274, Pines St., Sta. Fe...Hurry up! Miiiiiiccceeee!!!!!!! I hate mice! Aghhhh! Wesleyyyy!" She said in panic.

Lucas put Natalia's line on hold, and browses his phone's contacts. He is looking for the number of the best exterminator he knows... UNCLE TITO.

........

*ring... ring... ring* Cellular Phone Ringing

A man in a cowboy suit, sitting in the dark, smoking his tobacco, picks up the call.

His hat covers his face as the light from the moon reveals the smoke from his cigar circulating around the room.

"Hola... Amigo... This is Tito, the best exterminator in your Pueblo."

Meanwhile...

Natalia still can't move a muscle. His brother Wesley is downstairs trying to call their mom but unfortunately to no avail.

A raging white pick up truck with blinding light suddenly appears out of nowhere. It stops in front of the house where Wesley is standing.

The man in the driver's seat parks the truck, a pair of cowboy boots steps out of the vehicle with its spurs gleaming.

He walks towards Wesley...

His steps are breathtaking like of an action movie.

Suddenly... Luke and Rick arrives with their bicycles.

"Uncle Tito! You drive so fast!" Luke gasping for air.

" Yeah! We almost lost you..." Rick loudly says.

Wesley remains stationary in his post, doesn't know what's happening.

"Ummmm. Excuse me! But, who are you guys?" He asks cluelessly.

"When there's something's strange... in your neighboorhood... Who you gonna call?" Uncle Tito asks back with his chesty voice.

"Ghostbusters!" Wesley enthusiastically utters.

"No! You call Uncle Tito, you little..." Uncle Tito implies.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Natalia screams.

The four quickly entered the house with their flashlights on.

Uncle Tito is at the frontline, wearing his specialized equipment for catching rodents.

While Luke, Rick, and Wesley are at the tail-end.

Natalia's room opens, they find her at the corner of her bedroom. Squeaking sound was all over the place.

"Natalia, jump! Come over here." Luke tells her to move fast.

"I can't! My legs are shaky!" She replies.

Luke whispered something to Rick.

"One... two... three!" They swiftly run towards and carry her out of her bedroom.

"Okay. Kiddos. Stay away. Now it's my turn! Hee Haw!" Uncle Tito declares.

He closes the door leaving them outside of the room. Rick and Lucas decided to take Natalia downstairs.

*rumble* *rumble*
*squeak* squeak*
*shazam* *shazam*
*kaboom* *kaboom*
*ratatatatat* *ratatatatat*
*squeak* *squeak*

After a few minutes...

The power supply is back, and lights turns on.

Uncle Tito, going down from the stairs...

"Hasta La Vista!" He said as he walks outside of the house.

"What does that mean?" Natalia tells everybody.

"I think it's done. We'll be going." Luke replies.

Luke and Rick followed Uncle Tito outside, they grab their bicycles and drove their way home.

Meanwhile...

Natalia and Wesley goes to the bed room...
They open the door knob and...

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

-------------------------------------------------------
*ding* Please like and share!