Chapter 1

November 16 , 1978 , An Angel was born Lol Well I shouldn't Say angel ! I was just like a typical kid & y'all are probably wondering what a typical kid of Chicago was like. I was a A Outlaw I swear I got into fights at school from the 1st semester of middle school to the Last week of High school !. Well let me back up a couple years , my Mom had me at 19 so that's not too bad. My Biological dad & Mom broke up when I was like 3 months old I was the 1st child on my moms side but I was the 3rd for my dad . I'm Mixed ( Black&Puerto Rican). School was The WORST in 6th grade so my Mom sent me to stay with my Dad for a couple years for Lots of reasons 1 was that she was  druggie & she didn't know how to raise kids at the time & plus I was a pain in the Ass as a child , I had anger issues & Behavioral problems. So one after noon my moma  asked me did I wanna go stay in Houston Texas with my Dad & I will never forget the day it was 1990 march 13th. I was really nervous getting on that plane until I met this girl with Fire red hair she looked about the same age I was & when we started talking a girl that looked about a year younger than me walked up & asked us did we know what flight was hers & I learned about 15 mins later that they were My sisters ! My actual BLOOD sisters I was use to being the Only child so it was Nice being in a house with girls my age. Katie Lea my sister one year younger than me & my other Sister Maria one year Older than me. The limo driver pulls up & knows exactly who we are & where were going , kinda creepy if you asked me ! & with my Smart mouth I said "Yo man where you taking us cuz my Moma told me don't talk to strangers". & I remember looking out the corner of my eye seeing Them two bust out laughing. So we pulled up at this Gorgeous Huge Mansion and standing out side was a tall buff dude with a Young Blondie about in her mid twenties looking all excitied. I was anxious to meet my Dad & I bet maria & Katie lea were too !  As soon as we get out the limo we recieved the most Biggest Hugs, & it kinda felt good for a change, I wasnt used to all that in Chicago . I instantly Fell in love with my step mom she was energetic & bubbly ! I knew she was a Sweat heart . looking a my dad was actually awkward because he was keeping tears from falling and at the same time he was giving me a stern look & before I knew it he told me "I missed you baby girl". My step mom instantly grabbed us by the arms bringing us in the house to let us pick out our own rooms ! When I tell you I almost fainted I was screaming and running upstairs picking out the bedroom farthest away from everybody. That night we all had a family dinner & introduced ourself to our family. After that Me , maria , & Katie lea all went to the room that was built for us to chill & have fun & we all went in a circle explaining where we came from and what we were used to back at home. Maria was the Spoiled type that came from a good Home , katie Lea also came from a decent home but she was the rebellious type and so was I ! That's why I instantly Fell in love with her & got really close with her from Jump ! & I knew us two were about to Shake Houston Texas UP ! & that we Did . from that day forward , starting my new middle school with my sisters was really fun until I had to slap a bitch for my Sister maria ! It wasnt like she couldn't fight it was because her school record was too clean to mess up & mine couldn't get any more messier . CHAPTER 2 - GROWING UP TOO FAST !

My dad Let me & katie Lea go to a high school party and there I thought I had met the love of my life . with me & katie leas sneaky Behavior we snuck our boyfriends in our room & that night We lost our virginty. Gladly we didn't get caught but best believe me we Had a  BIG price to pay 9 months later ! Yep , we got pregnant at the Same Damn time. My dad was highly pissed & my step mom was too but she didn't much show it to keep our feelings from getting Hurt ! Yes I was only 13 years old when I had My First Child Kourtney ! The week after I had her , the family of my baby's father asked me to let the Raise her until I got on my own Two feet & me being young I let it happen I don't regret it because to me Every thing happens for a reason. Me & kourtneys dad actually Hooked back up when I turned 14 & what do you know I got pregnant again with a baby Boy & named him Zayn. Around that time I had a job doing local modeling so I got kourntey back & me & robert(my children's Father) & I broke up for good because of our age difference. I was 14 & he was 19 so it couldn't work out. A year later me & maria went to a tupac Shakur concert in Dallas Texas for her 16th birthday & left our kids at home with my dad & step mom while we  stayed the weekend . during the concert I noticed he was giving me that look & kept winking at me me , so after it was said & done I met him backstage & explained my situation with my two kids & he totally understood ! Which made me-