Chapter 6

Being Famous wasn't always Peaches & cream when the Media knows who your dating . all my boyfriends were dogs ! Fuck them and wherever they came from ! They broke my heart & didn't much care , well they were all athletes & rappers so you know they had hoes. I wasnt really looking for love because the love of my life was gone. My sisters all were dating guys that treated them right & when it came to me I was by myself with my kids . I was arrested 6 times for Assult & Battery over the years , so you know I wasn't the bitch to fuck with . I ran Houston and everybody in it ! I thought I was a TRUE thug lol. But when it came down to my kids I was the best mom ever. 2005 , kourtney was 14 , zayn was 13, benzii was 12 , ray ray was 11 & chyna was 10 . yes I had my hands full ! I was only 26 with all these responsibilities , but I loved them like no other . Around this time we lived in Brooklyn NY and I was the owner of my clothing line "Flawless" & Fragrance "eye candy" it sold over the U.S which was a little more money in my pocket ,  (I was never broke). Me & my sisters started doing hair in New jersey & we had to lay it to rest because we were all too busy at home with our kids. 2007 came around & I was on top of the world I starred in 6 major movies , 2 TV shows , won 7 Grammy's & Was named the #5th hottest girl in the U.S .. & my sisters were in the same category. One night at a Wrestling match I seen this buff, tall , darkskin dread head ! Damnnnnn I thought I was in a dream lol. Not knowing he would get me pregnant 2 years later. Me & RaShaun started dating the week after I seen him at the event. I fell deeply in love with him because he showed me that all niggas aren't the same , his Sex game was on point ! & I can't deny it . we had Sex EVERY where literally ! Lol I thought he was my prince charming . me & him married in 2008 , he treated my kids like they were his own & that made my heart melt .