chapter 8

I havnt seen or talked to Rashaun since the Cheating scandal ! Before I knew it , it was viral ..

Every channel I turned it to it was a contreversey about our relationship & when I turned it to CNN . I seen that they interviewed the girl named "Liana"

Turns out she was 7 months pregnant from him .. That made me even more mad so I burned the remaining of his Clothes with no Hesitation.

I filed for divorce in Houston the Day After I seen that ! How could I be that DUMB?!

For 7 Months he's been playing us like a Dog .. Making me believe he was gone be there thru everything and all with me ..

He never Replied to the Divorce papers , so I had to put him on child support .. He was paying BIG bucks a month 10,000 a Month of child support .. All the money went automatically to Kendall's trust fund & half to his College account.

I was Filthy Rich & didnt know what to do with it ..

Sooo I bought my kids a Home .. Well I payed rented it & payed 1st months Rent .

Kourntey was Pregnant AGAIN .. I was Jumping with joy when I found out I was grandmother  to 2 kids . but I made them call me GlamMa lol .. That kinda lifted me up , I was thankful to be apart of my Daughters new journey In life .

Benzii just finished up college at NYU for Design , management & Her Masters Degree .

Zayn won 2 Grammy's & opened up his own Clothing store in L.A

Milyn auditioned for a reality show on oxygen called the "Bad girls club"

She was also caught up in the Tabloids about her messing with Justin beiber .

To this Day I don't Know of any of it was true so don't ask me..

Chyna was Filming her Show on Vh1 in L.A so I let her live with milyn . I wasnt worried because I knew they were both responsible . I sent her money each month & called her every other day.

Back in houston my Parents were doing Fine  , they were just as normal as ever .. They spent a lot of time with Kendall while I was out working & Handling Business in New York .