He got back from tour

The past seven months had been killing you. You had missed your best friend and boyfriend, so much more than you had expected- and you'd expected a whole load of pain. You'd been counting down the days together over message for how long you had left to wait, the days going by slowly, and in a haze. They didn't matter, all that mattered was this day: the day he was back.
You waited anxiously for him to arrive, for that familiar grin to light up the room, for his arms around you again, his voice to sooth you. You fiddled with your hands, looking around, nervous, and then you saw him, and all your anxiety just flooded out of you.
He dropped his bags, making Luke jump, and you laugh, running towards him without a care in the world, he's home, you assured yourself giddily as he ran towards you too.
And then he'd picked you up, your legs around his waist as he span you around, both of you giggling like idiots and he put you down, his right hand lacing into your hair, his left gripping your hip, "I missed you so fucking much" he murmured against your lips before kissing you, and you moaned lightly at the relief of that familiar feeling of your lips moving with each others, and he smiled against your lips, pulling you tighter against him, both of his arms around you as your hands rested on his chest. "You're back" you whisper as your watery eyes meet with his, and you felt complete, and he giggled nodding, "I'm back baby" he whispers, and you giggle too, "I missed you" you say, and he grins, "how much?" he asks, and you throw out your arms, "the biggest amount possible" you exclaimed and he giggled, feeling so lucky, finding you adorable, "oh god I love you so much y/n" he says softly, squeezing your waist one last time before lacing his fingers into yours, "let's get home" he says, and you nod in agreement, "yes" you whisper, kissing his shoulder, "I love you" you say happily as you exit the airport.