Truth or dare

You bit your lip. It was a bit awkward. After all, your answer could possibly change everything.
It wasn't surprising that you had a crush on one of the guys. You were the girl in a group of very attractive guys. Who could blame you?
You found yourself hesitating, and that was when Luke caught on. He knew that it wasn't just a name you would be saying. You would be admitting your crush.
"Well..." You trailed off.
"Come on." Luke said with a grin on his face. You rolled your eyes at him. You couldn't stay mad at him though. He was like a brother to you.
You knew that you could just lie, but you didn't know what any of the guys would do if you said their name instead of, well,
Ashton Irwin. A.K.A Daddy. Truth was, you wouldn't mind it if he was your baby daddy.
You just came out with it. It might as well come out now.
You looked at him, as he was sitting next to you.
"Ashton." You said softly, looking down.
There was a moment of silence before laughing was heard. "She's got a crush on Ashton!" You heard someone say.
That's when you felt a finger under your chin, tilting your head upward. Your eyes widened as they met with Ashton's. You were a bit surprised.
"Hey. If I had to kiss anyone, it'd be you too."
You laughed a bit. "That's nice to know." You were the only girl there, but maybe he liked guys. You didn't know. Okay, well, you did.
Then he leaned forward, his lips on yours. You could hear the whistling.
He pulled away after a few moments before pulling you onto his lap.
"I prefer if you call me Daddy." He said with a small smirk, that almost hinted a how he was still a boy rather then a grown guy.
You smiled a bit and pecked his lips again.
"Okay Daddy."
He gave you that look. The one that showed what he was thinking. You could guess exactly what he was thinking.
"Does that mean we call you Mom now?" Calum asked.
"Next!" Ashton called out.