Vega woke to soft sheets, and the morning light trickled in through the blinds. Shedding herself of the remaining glimpses of a dream, her eyes were still shut as she soaked in the warmth of the covers before letting her blue eyes see the sun's rays.

For a moment she was confused. This isn't my room...

She hopped off the bed and onto a carpeted floor. The previous day comes back in a rapid storm.She staggers towards the blinds praying to not find her home up in the sky.

The blue polka dot blinds open with ease. And just like before the planet Earth stood perfect in the sky as well as the moon and a sun; not just any kind of sun, a purple one. The sky had a greenish red tone to it.Vega knew immediately she wasn't home.

Even without looking up she knew. Somehow everything looked different.

A knocking interrupted her thoughts.

"Yes?" Vega answered.

The nob turned and Beta Lucky toke a stride in, shutting the door after entering.

"You might not remember me, My name is Luck-"

"You shot me!" Vega yelled cutting her off.

"Ya?" Lucky said looking down at her nails.

"You freaking shot me and you have the nerves to say I might not remember you?" Vega throw her hands up in the air in disbelief.

"Oh...So you've never been shot before?" she retorted nonchalantly. "I guess Im your first."

Lucky grinned wickedly and toke a seat on the small bed.

"Lets get right to it." Lucky crossed her legs. Her green eyes scanned me.

She had a shapely figure. Now that Vega could see the woman clearly.Her hair glowed like dark honey. It ran down in rivers of blonde and browns. She was really something to look at.

"Why is your hair red?" She asked looking past her. " I didn't notice before."

Vega wanted to be slick but she didnt know this world or its people.

"Red is bad?" Vega asked turning to the widow. She didn't want this woman to see her uncertainty.

"Uncommon." Lucky cooed "Where are you from exactly?"

The bed made a creaking sound.

"Sean mentioned some place called Virginia? " she mused. Virginia sounded foreign on her mouth.

Foot steps. closer and closer.

"Who are you?" Lucky whispered behind Vega. Her breath was cool like her tone.

Vega was very familiar with people like Lucky. Growing up how she did you had to be.

"Im-" Right out of a movie Vega was saved by a man who'd entered the room aggressively.

"Beta." Addressed Lucky

"Alpha" She bowed her head

Vega stared at this so called Alpha. He had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks.

"We caught another one" He says sharply. He doesn't look at Lucky when he said this. His eyes connected to Vegas'