Chapter 2

Jennie's P. O. V

Another morning for me, I mean for everyone . My body aches because of inappropriate sleeping position. It feels like I went to a team building as I feel my back pain, I don't think I can concentrate with my work today because of this. I stretched my arms gently and yawn out loud, my eyes have tears in the corner because of it. Last night was another normal night for me and Lisa, just like what other friends do. We ate somewhere and went home after. She was talking about how stressful her work is but she's very lucky that everyone loves her in work. In my work place, there are few people who doesn't like me for being who I am. Even my manager? I don't get along well with him. It's very hard to walk around the place where someone's eyeing you from head to toe, feels like they're monitoring my movements. It just started when I get promoted and it's not my fault.

I shoved the duvet on side and wear my slippers to head in the kitchen. It's 5am in the morning and I want to prepare foods for my family and packed lunch, including Lisa's. I made my way down to the kitchen and turned the lights on. Kuma who's staying under the dining table, meet me half way just to greet. I pet him several times and went to the kitchen. I've been thinking about healthy lunch since last night, Lisa is getting thinner because of stress so it's better if she eats healthy one and take vitamins, we have stocks here so I'll put one on every boxes that I'll give to her.

I pull the meat out from the fridge then the vegetables on crisper drawer. I should start my thing before they wake up. I love cooking so much but it's hard for me to get the food done perfectly. Lisa was always teasing me that I would never learn it that easily but it's fine, nothing can be learn in just one look.

"That's too early in the morning"

I flinched when someone speaks behind me. I turned around touching my chest and taking deep breaths. It's my older brother, Yoongi. He was drinking a glass of water.

"You surprised me" I said frowning.

"I am just drinking water" He said "I'm heading to the bed again, bye"

I rolled my eyes when he left. He's older than me yet he was still studying because of too much enjoyment, he repeated in 3rd year of college twice. I was losing hope that he'll get himself on the stage but my Dad wants him to finish studying and as a sister, I also support him financially. Surprisingly, he made it to last step of college. Hoping that he'll do well.

I continue slicing the vegetables after rinsing it. I know Lisa's schedule will be 9am in the morning today so I'll surprise her at home. Her parents are having vacation in thailand so nobody would take care of her. I started to cook simultaneously. My family loves to sip a hot soup of seaweed so we have it every breakfast.

"Good morning" I heard a familiar voice, it's my Mom "You're cooking for our breakfast?"

"Obviously" I chuckled and cover the pan for a while.

My mom checked the meat on the other one and put the heat on normal. I decided to take two lunch boxes out of the cabinet and clean it again. I guess my Mom noticed again the extra lunch box I was holding, she coughed intentionally.

"So.. Are you making lunch for Lisa again?" She asked and pull a seat.

"Uhm" I responded and put the boxes on the rack to dry it "Do you want something? Coffee? Tea?"

"Anything will do" She responded, I choose tea because it's great for her health. I took the kettle and pour the hot tea on the cup "You're going to prepare lunch for Lisa again?"

"Uhm" I responded again, I forgot to tell you that she helped me yesterday "Her parents are out of the country and she barely eats home cooked foods so I decided to prepare some for lunch everyday"