Chapter 5

Louis POV

I'm not okay.
I'm never gonna be okay and no one gets that . Not Harry , my mom , Lottie .
Not one of them knows that I'm not getting better . They're all I have.
I might be completely crazy when I say that I regret dating Harry sometimes but it's the truth . All he does is talk about how cute this guy named Michael Clifford is from a YouTube channel called "5 Seconds Of Summer" . Right now he's talking about how he's so hot when he bites his lip and Fangirling over how they are coming to England next month.
"Babe can we please meet them ?" He gives me puppy eyes and I can't help but think to say 'Why so you can go suck his dick and then leave me here to die?'
"No Harry , we can not go see them . " he looked a little taken back as I do . I can't believe for once in holding my ground. Harry has taken the point one to many times and I'm sick of just saying I'll take him back because he's so sorry and wants me so bad .
Like last week he was checking out this guy at the store named Tobby he was fairly tall had messy blonde hair and kinda looked like if Kian and Jc had a baby . To be honest he was pretty hot but Harry and I are together and no sexy O2L baby can come between us . Anyway Harry was totally checking him out and then told me to get some milk before we finished getting rung up and when I came back they were totally flirting and while I was gone they exchanged numbers . When I came back harry shot this younger lad a wink followed by one of his charming smirks and this Tobby guy got so flustered and was as red as how Harry's face is gonna be after I punch him in the God damn face . As we left the store I told Harry to get the car cause it was raining and before I left that Tobby guy pulled me over to talk.
"Listen , I don't have any interest in that guy , but here's my number if you ever need anything , pull down your sleeves your cuts are creeping through and stop cutting call me if you ever need anything okay ? I love you . My locker number is 3445 meet me there if lance ever touches you again okay ? " and with that he hugged me and went to the back of the store.
An angry Harry came in and grabbed the bags along with my wrist . Long story short he accused me of cheating when he was the one who flirted i cried and proved that I was right and he was wrong then he cried and said he's so sorry and then things happened . Not sex though I'm not ready.
"Baby . Are you really not fucking listening ? Wow louis I'm going out for a drive."he snapped Me out of my thoughts before he left I tugged on his sweater and gave him loving and caring eyes.
"Don't leave me." My voice was demanding yet soft and weak. He caressed my cheek and laid us down on the bed and told me he'll never ever leave me. Little does he know one day he will...

Short chapter cause shit gets real pretty soon ~Amaya