Chapter 4

Harry's POV

It's been 3 weeks since Louis last talked to me. He avoids me in school and he never answers my calls or texts, just runs away. He even skips all the classes we take together and comes to get tutored after school for those classes. It's been hell for me . I cleared up the whole situation and now everyone knows I love Louis . Except Louis.

From boo bear:
Harry stop texting my phone while I'm in class .-Louis >:|

I know I shouldn't be happy that the first time he's talked to me was to tell me to leave him alone but I am. He actually talked to me ! But then again it wasn't what I wanted. I love Louis and I wish I could tell him.

The bell rung and I had absolutely no idea what time of day it was all that's been on my mind was , Louis, and I couldn't help myself. As I exited my class I ran into a smaller body with a huge sweater covering it head arms and torso a little more past their waist.
"'M sorry..." the voice was faint and quiet as if it hurt to speak but I'd recognize that voice anywhere.
The voice of an angel.
The voice to my heart.
The voice if my life.
The voice my hearts been aching to hear.
Louis' voice.

I grabbed him by the wrist and into the nearest janitors closet.
I did notice how he winced at my touch so I slightly loosened my grip. I guess I was just holding on too tight.

"H-harry..."his voice was just so .. weak and tired he looked like he hasn't slept in days. His hair was a mess. There was bags and dark circles under his dull lifeless eyes. It hurt to see him like this. His face red most likely from crying. But one thing attracted me the most. The huge bruise on his face.
"Louis , who did this to you?" I asked placing my hands on his face and cupping it. Hot tears came slowly streaming down my face. He just shook his head.
"Louis please just fucking tell me . Please" I wanted to scream but my voice was caught in my throat due to my crying.
"Please..." I whispered as I rested my forehead against his.
"L-lance and his f-friends..." his voice faded and was very faint and croaky.
I couldn't believe Lance would do that to him. It's just not right. Not fair, and i will not settle for that.
"But harry I'm fine..."are you kidding ?! "FINE LOUIS !! YOURE FINE ?ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW YOURE A MESS AND HURT AND I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE NOT FINE !!"
I shouted. The tears streamed down both of our faces.
"I-you love me ?" He spoke softly
"Yes Louis ! I've always loved you ! That whole thing was jut a misunderstanding I was just to scared to come out." The memory replayed in my mind.
"Too scared to come out ?! I've been getting bullied for you being too scared ?!" Louis ran out of the closet with anger and I just let him go...

Louis POV

Me and Harry have become best friends again. Not official or anything just like before. Friends with benefits.

I sat in my bedroom waiting for Harry to arrive, but he's and hour late.
Why does this happen to me?
I'm bullied
Stood up
Fat
Ugly
Suicidal
A cutter
Lonely
A faggot
Worthless
Freak
Depressed
I just want to die. Just end all of this pain, But I couldn't. I reached from under my bed and pulled out a small box that held my blades. I slowly pulled out swift. I named this special blade swift because of how sharp an fast it glides across my skin.
I began to paint my master piece.
Hacking away at my skin creating beautiful lines that leaked red with my silver paint brush. I watched as the blood trickled down my arm and I laughed. I pulled down my pants and and cut the words 'Love life and hate' into my thighs. God they were huge and ugly. I haven't eaten in a week and Had to eat today when Harry came by. I switched the blade from one hand to the other to be able to get both done. As I cut and cut I heard someone clear their throat.

Harry ...

Harry's POV

I walked in and heard Louis laugh. I went toward his room just about to call his name until I saw the blood everywhere and him cutting himself over and over and over again. I wanted to scream but I wanted to hold him. I was completely paralyzed and couldn't make any noise it was so surreal. I just stood and watched and cried. I watched until he was gonna cut his other wrist. I couldn't bare it anymore and cleared my throat to get his attention.
"H-Harry I -I can explain." He stuttered and was obviously scared.
"why ? How ? When ? "I was so hurt and mad.
"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU SCREWED ME OVER YOU STILL ARE PEOPLE STARTED BULLYING ME BECAUSE OF YOU !! Harry I wanna die." He whispered the last part and I couldn't hear him.
I didn't know what to do other then pull him in and crash out lips together a tear rolled down his cheek and was passed to mine.
"Louis Tomlinson . Will you be my boyfriend ? "
"For the second time Harry Styles yes."