Chapter eight -Leigh-Anne-

*im at school rn jakskslsls*

"I can't believe you would say that!" I hit Jesy on the side of her arm. We had just gotten to her house, my brother Sam gave us a ride.

"Relax, it's all part of our plan. Inviting Perrie over is one step closer to her crushing on you. Plus, it will give us a chance to get our song together." Jesy assures me.

I sigh. I don't feel comfortable around her. She's stuck up and rude. I just can't wait until this concert stuff is finished so I can get away from her.

"Fine. Let's just get to dance." I walk in the door causing Jesy to follow me.

Sometimes I'll go with Jesy to dance lessons, and just be a part of the group. I love dancing, not as much as Jesy, and it's really fun to do routines and meet new people.

We walk into the entry hall. Her fluffy dog,Reggie, comes galloping down the hall and barks at us.

"Tell me again, why does he gallop?" I ask, walking up the spiral staircase.

"I have no idea honestly." Jesy says. "Maybe he thinks he's a horse."

I snort and roll my eyes. We walk into her large bedroom, and go into her walk-in closet. I sigh at the sight of it, Jesy is really lucky. I go over to my little spot, where some of my clothes are. I find the leggings I wanted, but not a shirt.

"D'you have a shirt I can borrow?" I ask Jesy. Without looking back, she throws a green muscle tank behind her shoulder. I thank her, and I get a hum in reply.

We both change, and put on different shoes.

"Do you know what we're doing today?" I ask Jesy as we start to walk to the studio, which is only five blocks away.

"We're starting a new number today, and Missy said we're going to like it."

Missy is the dance instructor, and she always had liked both Jesy and I. She always had amazing choreography, and I loved going to her classes.

We reach the small building, and walk inside the hot room. Other people were on the sides of the room either changing or stretching. Having already changed, Jesy and I join the group and start to stretch in one of the corners. As I pull my foot to the back of my thigh, I ask Jesy, "Do you know what type of routine its is?"

"Missy said that one of her friends made an instrumental for a song so she wanted to make some choreography for it. I was thinking, if we like it, we can get her permission to use it for that song you wrote." Jesy touches her toes.

I ponder it for a moment. We's have to consider if the beat works well with the song, and if the timing works well, but it could work.

"That'd be great. Save us a lot of time, too."

Right as we finish stretching, Missy walks to the center of the room and gets our attention. "Okay everyone, I promised a new number today, so that's what we're working on. Just let me play the music so you can get the feel to it." She walks over to her iPod dock and presses a button. Sirens play form the speakers, and I get a military feel from it. The guitar is nice and Jesy and I look at each other. I can tell we both like it.

"Let's get started!"

-

About an hour later, Jesy and I are changing back at her house with a new instrumental in my hand. We had gotten both Missy and her instructors permission, so we gladly took the opportunity and got it.

"They're coming over soon." I tell Jesy. I gasp. "What are we supposed to do about the plan?" I look at Jesy with a nervous look.

Her eyes widen and she frantically looks around the closet. "What time is it?" She asks.

I check my phone. "4:25."

"Okay, uhh..." She grabs a pair of shorts and a cropped grey tank top. "Just wear this, and let your hair down like all sexily." She chuckles. I snort.

"Sexily? Nice." I pull on the shorts, which turn out to be high-waisted, which were low key really comfortable I might just steal these from Jesy- The tank top shows part of my midriff and has a high neckline. I look in the mirror and laugh, 'sexy' whatever.

"What are you laughing at? You look hot." Jesy scanned me up and down. "Not joking babe, I'd be lesbian for you."

I scan her body with a fake distasteful look. "Eh..." Jesy hits my arm. "I'm kidding." I giggle and wrap my arms around her waist. I love hugging her, she's always warm and cuddly.

"Okay, okay." She pushes me away. Jesy acts like she isn't an affectionate person, but I can tell you from experience, she loves to cuddle.

I pull my straightened hair out of its ponytail. . It's starting to get curly again. I hum, and straighten and curl it a little bit really quickly.

The doorbell rings downstairs. Oh no.