PROLOGUE-YOUR SCENT

Anders Anderson ☝️

"How much?" I simply asked the sitting beauty that continuously making my black pants go tighter. My eyes averted its look to his deep blue eyes and I saw the hint of excitement. Innocence, I like it. His black locks caught the attention of my eyes. I would love to use those locks to arch his body from his back as I spank his ass. Landed to his tiny hands. I can't wait to use those tiny hands, tied on his back as I bend him over this desk and make him scream. Great sub.

"Um, Mr. Anderson, Do you have a contract paper for this?" He said, eyes impaled on his fingers down to his thick thighs. I wonder why. I continue to stare at his tiny complexion. He looks so nervous and beads of sweats are visible to his forehead, making me smirk. Just as I'm about to answer, he looks at me with those blue eyes. My hands twitch as I fight my urge to pull his body as I swallow my grunts. Oh, fuck.

"Yes, of course, we have. You can start your day here in my office." I said and he turned pale, silly. "Kidding. You can start tomorrow after we signed contracts." I stand and thank the heavens he's looking at the books on their shelves and not on me. Not that I don't want him to see my hard-on, but I want him back here so I reached out my hand for him.

"Thank you, Mr. Anderson." He says while shaking my hand. His hand is indeed soft like how I expect it to be. He stands and so do I and I smiled. His scent is making it hard for me.

"Meet me at 9 o'clock and we'll talk about novels," I said. He smiled at me and walked. I frowned as his body disappeared from my sight. I pressed my back to my seat as I grunt.

"Sean, I want you to get some information about him," I said to my CPO and he nods. I peeked in my wristwatch to see it's 5:47. I need to have him. I'll be lying if he didn't make my cock leak. I need to get him. Shit, I need to release this.

Ooh, short prologue ahead. Let me know your comments! Vote and share! Take care, sweeties!💛