Chapter 1

Issac's P.O.V

Call me crazy but I have one of the biggest crushes on Scott. Or you can call me obsest. I only told Stiles, because he is in the same boat as I am. Only he loves Derek, he may pretend he hates Derek but he really loves him. Derek always looks at him unless Stiles catches him but I think they will get together soon. Anyways back to me and Scott every time I look at him or even think about him my heart races through the roof. He may ask whats wrong and I tell him something stupid but he never seems to...not believe. I felt something or should I say someone touch me. I jumped snapping out of thought and into reality.

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you" I hear a voice sweetly say, I knew who it belonged too.

"Its fine Scott"I said not looking up.

"Well class is over you coming"I nod in agreement and follow him and Stiles out the door.

"I catch up with you guys later"I waved my bye and went on top of the roof. I always loved coming here looking at the leaves, the grass, the blue sky, and the clounds along with the sun. It reminds me of my brother when he was alive at least. I grabbed a sandwich from my lunch sack and began eating. I felt the sun hity face making me warm and happy. I let a tear fall down my cheek.

"Issac we need to talk"I look over to see Kate.

"Why do you need to talk"I said letting my claws come out along with my fangs. Not soon after were my golden eyes.

"Oh come on Issac im not in the mood no lets go"I see three more men come out. I jump at Kate but something seemed different. She changed. My eyes widened then I retreated from her.

"Good boy now come"I glare at her then followed not shortly behind.

"Now find Scott's scent and take me to him" I sighed and took a sniff. There were too many scents. I tried again but it didn't work.

"There are too many scents"I looked down at the floor.

"Well thats to bad I guess we will have to do it old fashioned way.

"Why do you need us" I asked silently.

"I will let you know later"I stopped smelling Scott's scent. Kate looks at me with a smirk.

"To late"She walks in the room and comes out with him in almost seconds.

"Boys follow me"We follow he silently bejind the she stops at a door in front of us. Kate opens it then my eyes went wide.

"Derek"He looks up with little strength.

"Now"she yells. The men grabbed Scott and I and chained us up extra secured. I struggled and looked around.

"Alison?"Scott said kn a small whisper.

"What Scott"She looks at him with a smile on her face. Alison walks up to scott putting a knife close to his stomach then moved it away. She started teasing him with it. Kaye on the other jand when she was next to Derek she kissed his cheek the looked him in the eyes.

"You know derek I really love you but you just can't see it can you,  through the thick wall in your head"She kissed his temple.

"Scott I always thought you were too good for me and now that I see your just like me."I just watched until I felt a pain in my hand. I jolted up amd looked at him hand being bit by Alison. She walks over to me.

"As for you I know your like me"I looked at the ground.

"Kate grabbed me chin lightly making it easily to move so I took my chances and pulled away from her grip. Not looking at her.

"Come on Issac we all know you like somwone in here and they might like you back if you just let them"u shook my head.

"Fine have it your way" She licked my cheek then I heard Scott groan. I moved my eyes not my head and saw Alison sucking on his ear. I look away jealous.

"What's wrong Issac don't you want Scott to be happy."Kate licked my chin then she sat in Derek's lap.

"Please stop"I heard Scott say quietly

"What do you want"I sighed

"For you to tell me who ever you love them and then I will let you guys go but I will be back, after you Issac"I felt something inside me twitch. I screamed at the pain and pulled on the chain to break. I tried again and again.

"Issac dont waist you time"I look at her with golden eyes and pulled. One arm became free. I looked at that arm as it began to feel like pain. I pulled the other and then fell onto my side.

"Alison run"I looked at Alison eyes and saw fear. I grab her leg harshly and then let her run after blacking out.

I sit up instently feeling light headed and look at Scott then Derek.

"Can you get us out"I nod and find the keys to the chains and unlock them. I fall against the bars and let them help me up not feeling like walking. We made it home and right away I head for the hay stacks.