~6~

'We exist in moments, nothing more'

I audibly gasp when I see our new homeroom teacher, zipped up in a yellow sleeping bag for some unknown reason.

That- that's Erazerhead! I start to short circuit. My homeroom teacher is Erazerhead?! A swirling vortex of adrenaline swarms in the pit of my stomach, churning over and over and over again.

"Now get in your seats." He says as he unzips himself and steps out, taking his place at the front of the classroom. "I am your homeroom teacher. You will call me Mr.Aizawa-"

Erazer head is my favourite hero of all time. He has the epitome of physical skill and mental intelligence. His fighting technique is otherworldly, as well as how he's managed to adapt himself to his quirk. Some wouldn't consider it 'hero worthy' but he still manages to overcome any enemy. Even when he's surrounded he thinks his way out. He's who I want to be when I'm a hero.

I stare at him in awe as he starts to talk to the class. I'm completely zoned out, though I know I shouldn't be; but I'm stuck staring at him like a lost puppy. I get the strong urge to pull my phone from my bag and text dad right now but that would be wildly inappropriate.

I need to make a good first impression.

What if I completely embarrass myself like I usually do? I really want to impress him, maybe after class I should just go up and say I'm a massive fan? No, he'll think that I'm weird. Who am I kidding, we're gonna have to talk eventually, he's our homeroom teacher after all.

"Now everyone get into your sports uniform, we're doing a test." He says.

"Huh?" Someone says. "But what about the school tour and the assembly?"

He grunts. "The thing about UA is teachers can teach their students in the way they like. I am your homeroom teacher and I want to take you our for a quirk apprehension test, now go get changed." He repeats, a scary aurora surrounding him.

Everyone gets up and does as they're told. I almost bump into the hot guy but I squeak and manoeuvre myself so I just miss him, blushing like crazy. I stumble my way into the female changing room and see the bunch of girls in my new class.

"Oh hey!" A girl with pink skin and horns comes up to me.

I freeze in my place, barely catching myself before I manage to stutter out something stupid. She gives me a bright smile, which calms me down a little.

"H-hi," I answer softly.

She squeals and brings her hands up to her chest. "You're so cute!"

I blush and fully enter the changing rooms, closing the door behind me. "Thank you, my name is Ayla Kohjo," I say meekly.

"Wow, you're the girl that got second on the entrance exam! I'm Mina Ashido, nice to meet you!" She puts out a hand.

I smile softly and shake it. I really like this girl, she's nice. "Come meet the other girls! They'll love you!" She drags me into the middle of the room and announces me to the group of half naked women.